RemedySpot.com

Gotta Love Cigna!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ok...as many of you know I am battleing Cigna....and they have given me such a run around it isnt even funny....sooooo....last week I sent in my "Level 2" appeal (I never had a level 1) pursuant a letter I had gotten from them asking me to do so....well last night I get a letter from them saying they are sorry for all of their inconsistancies but that this lady is handling my case from here on out and to send her my "Level 1" appeal so I called them this morning and talked to her she said someone from Jons office sent them an e-mail questioning their decision on Pre-Auth . so that was my level 1!!!! OMG....so I had a few words for her...I was nice but she got my point very clearly that this is MY case not the H/R director at Jons office....so NOW she told me to send her everything that she will personally handle it!!! and get this it is now back at Level 1!!!! I told her I wasnt going to wait another 60 days for them to toy with it so she said it will be on a rush...OMG...can someone tell me what I need to do here....if anyone is interested I can e-mail you my letters but I wont send all the back up hell it was 60+ pages....sigh......Trisha (Braedens very mad Momma)> > > > > > For more plagio info