RemedySpot.com

Re: helmet issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beck

is almost 8 months old...I tried repositioning before he became mobile! Now he moves around so much that I can't find anything that works!

He does sleep in the band now without any complaints!

It rotates quite a bit, even when he's awake. The OT says it's normal because his head is changing shape

Joanne &

Re: new member

Hey Joanne welcome to you and - I am surprised that the people at CT want you keeping it off at night-how much does it rotate???? What are they saying about it? Have you tried using repositioning devices while he is in bed to keep him still and keep it from rotating? That might be worth a try. Here are a couple of links you can take a look at. We would love to hear more about you and . Welcome we are glad you found us!beckButterfly Support Pillow, positioning aid for premature infants files Baby Pillow, Baby Gift, Prevent Flat head, Baby Gear, Infant Pillow repostiioing Repositioning Techniques For more plagio info

• 2 years later...

I don't mind stares or questions one bit - guess I like the attention! LOL. I figure it's a great ice breaker for conversation and education. Angelina loves attention and smiles and says hi to people. Most are just curious and we've never had a rude remark - the whole experience has been very positive and I am going to do some public awareness with my little poster baby!!

, mommy to Angelina (12 mos on Oct 04) in , B.C. Canada tort, plagio, local helmet 07/09/04

-----Original Message-----From: sbcollns [mailto:sbcollns@...]Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 5:45 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: helmet issuesI have a question. I am having an issue with the helmet. I know it will bother me more than my daughter. I am afraid of what other people will say or will be bothered if people stare at her. I know I have to get over this. Has anyone else felt this way and how did you deal with it? ShariFor more plagio info