RemedySpot.com

RE: Family Health Plans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

True. The channel is so secure sometimes that stuff I email myself and colleagues e.g. attachments refuse to open when I (colleagues) try to access it at work.

Sue

Margaret Buttigieg <margaret@...> wrote:

I have an interesting experience sometimes when trying to e-mail into the NHS and the Department - the e-mails bounce back to me saying not known or what ever but I have realised it is about checking me out so if I ask the person to e-mail me first then it seems okay.

I guess it is a good thing really to ensure I am okay but it is frustrating.

Margaret

RE: family Health PlansHi ChrisWe've got it approved through the PCT devlopment plan and their StrategicAction Plan. We've also presented a paper to the Exec for the HV Core Tasksas part of the modernisation agenda. The reality is that it saves a lot ofclerical time and gives rich public health data for analysis of local feltneeds which may persuade a PCT to fund the database. There are pots of ITmoney and innovation money for which bids can be made.Penny-----Original Message-----From: Manning [mailto:chris.manning@...]Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:50 AM Subject: RE: family Health PlansDear PennyThanks for details of this. In terms of implementationand cost of £2000-2500..where does this sit? On thePCT server? Who pays?Chris-----Original Message-----From: Penny [mailto:penny@...]Sent: 04 April 2003 09:34 Subject: RE: family Health PlansHi ChrisThat sounds exciting. Do tell me more, or phone me on 01354 697906.Penny-----Original Message-----From: Manning [mailto:chris.manning@...]Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:00 PM Subject: RE: family Health PlansImportance: HighDear PennyI would dearly love to be able to include what you are doing in PriMHE'sprimary care mental health resource pack..in devpt with mentality and NIMHE.We very much want also to produce a CDROM with latest work in it so thatpeopleover the whole UK can be enabled by what you are doing?Best WishesManningCE PriMHEwww.primhe.org-----Original Message-----From: Penny [mailto:penny@...]Sent: 03 April 2003 13:39 Subject: RE: family Health PlansH The electronic health needs assessment tool we have developed in Fenland isused to develop the family health plan, which then also informs thecommunity needs assessment. Other information is also required for thecommunity needs assessment from other agengies, but the HNAT is a goodstart. The information is collated in a database and we'll soon havecomparative data from other areas which are rolling it out, such as Cumbriaand then Exeter, through Sure Start.I'd be pleased to give you any information you require.Penny - HV Sure Start south Fenland and Prof Lead for HVs in Fenland-----Original Message-----From: Blakemore [mailto:edwinablakemore@...]Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:23 PM Subject: family Health PlansWe are forming a working party to look at family health plans and would bereally interested in hearing from anyone who has had an opportunity toevaluate their effectiveness. Would also be interested in how informationfrom FHP is linked to wider health needs assessmentMany thanks, _________________________________________________________________Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental & pgmarket=en-gb & XAPID=186 & DI=1059

Guest guest

I have an interesting experience sometimes when trying to e-mail into the NHS and the Department - the e-mails bounce back to me saying not known or what ever but I have realised it is about checking me out so if I ask the person to e-mail me first then it seems okay.

I guess it is a good thing really to ensure I am okay but it is frustrating.

Margaret

RE: family Health PlansHi ChrisWe've got it approved through the PCT devlopment plan and their StrategicAction Plan. We've also presented a paper to the Exec for the HV Core Tasksas part of the modernisation agenda. The reality is that it saves a lot ofclerical time and gives rich public health data for analysis of local feltneeds which may persuade a PCT to fund the database. There are pots of ITmoney and innovation money for which bids can be made.Penny-----Original Message-----From: Manning [mailto:chris.manning@...]Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:50 AM Subject: RE: family Health PlansDear PennyThanks for details of this. In terms of implementationand cost of £2000-2500..where does this sit? On thePCT server? Who pays?Chris-----Original Message-----From: Penny [mailto:penny@...]Sent: 04 April 2003 09:34 Subject: RE: family Health PlansHi ChrisThat sounds exciting. Do tell me more, or phone me on 01354 697906.Penny-----Original Message-----From: Manning [mailto:chris.manning@...]Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:00 PM Subject: RE: family Health PlansImportance: HighDear PennyI would dearly love to be able to include what you are doing in PriMHE'sprimary care mental health resource pack..in devpt with mentality and NIMHE.We very much want also to produce a CDROM with latest work in it so thatpeopleover the whole UK can be enabled by what you are doing?Best WishesManningCE PriMHEwww.primhe.org-----Original Message-----From: Penny [mailto:penny@...]Sent: 03 April 2003 13:39 Subject: RE: family Health PlansH The electronic health needs assessment tool we have developed in Fenland isused to develop the family health plan, which then also informs thecommunity needs assessment. Other information is also required for thecommunity needs assessment from other agengies, but the HNAT is a goodstart. The information is collated in a database and we'll soon havecomparative data from other areas which are rolling it out, such as Cumbriaand then Exeter, through Sure Start.I'd be pleased to give you any information you require.Penny - HV Sure Start south Fenland and Prof Lead for HVs in Fenland-----Original Message-----From: Blakemore [mailto:edwinablakemore@...]Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 8:23 PM Subject: family Health PlansWe are forming a working party to look at family health plans and would bereally interested in hearing from anyone who has had an opportunity toevaluate their effectiveness. Would also be interested in how informationfrom FHP is linked to wider health needs assessmentMany thanks, _________________________________________________________________Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental & pgmarket=en-gb & XAPID=186 & DI=1059