RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Barking and Dagenham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Congratulations, Dave; that is very good news.  I just hope they can recruit!  Well done, too, to the health visitors in Barking and Dagenham for holding out for this result.  On 15 Dec 2008, at 13:04, dmundayhv wrote:Dear Senators,I will be issuing a press release regarding the outcome of the meeting (probably tomorrow) but thought you would be interested in the information.At the meeting on Friday, we had a commitmant from the manager that they would go out to advert to recruit 22.93 WTE staff (breakdown: 3.42 band 7, 21.36 band 6). At the moment, these figures are combined for both HV's and school nurse recruitment, however we have asked for a further breakdown. As well as this, there was also a commitmant to a package of improvements that will hopefully address this crisis.Obviously this is a real success for our local representatives and members.Regards,DaveDave MundayProfessional OfficerUniteParkgates, Bury New Road,Prestwich,Manchester,M25 0JW(m) 07918 630 700dave.mundayunitetheunionwww.unitetheunion.com>> HI all> > This is very interesting info and something I have been involved with.> > Will let M tell you the full story and not take his glory but he has to be congratulated on a very good result.> > Life is tough out there there is no doubt.> > Margaret> sarahcowley183@...http://myprofile.cos.com/S124021COn