RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Jo, Like to wish you luck! Can we tout for your studentship, in Enfield we are always struggling to fill our student places, but can offer a very wide range of experiences! Excellent staff with the right skills.

Apologies everyone, it had to be done. Jo you must have already chosen where you want to be, so you can choose to ignore my cheekiness!

Regards and again best of luck

Kathy

From: jo-fox@...Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:13:21 +0000Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

Thank you so much to you all who replied to my plea for help! I am overwhelmed with the amazing response and fantastic ideas that you have all suggested. I certainly have a lot to think about now! I have managed to get a place at the conference in Telford on Friday (Thanks to Cheryll for suggesting this), so I'm sure that will give me lots more ideas too.Watch this space, I'll let you know how I get on at my interview on 8th May,thanks again I really do appreciate itKind RegardsJO>> Hi,> I am new to this group, I am currently working as a school nurse. I have applied for a place on the Health Visitor Course and have been invited to an interview in May. I would appreciate any help or advice as I really want to get on the course!> I have been asked to do a 10 minute presentation and a 1500 word critical reflection on a contemporary issue in Health Visiting.> Please can anyone help??!! Any ideas will be gratefully received,> thanks so much> Jo>

Guest guest

Lots of Senate members present at Telford, do introduce yourself Jo.So glad that you are clearly feeling more confident.CheryllSent from my iPhoneOn 18 Apr 2012, at 20:15, "Jo Fox" <jo-fox@...> wrote:

Thanks so much , that's very kind. I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again

Jo

>

> Hi Jo

> Please give me a call on my mobile (below).

> If I don't pick up leave a message with a suitable tIme for us to have a chat.

> Kind regards

>

>

>

> Dalton

> Children's Service Manager

> 0-19 Teams

> South West Locality

> The Jarvis Centre

> Stoughton Road

> Guildford

> GU1 1LS

>

> 01483 783128

> 07747 012053

> ________________________________________

> From: [ ] On Behalf Of liz.plastow@... [liz.plastow@...]

> Sent: 17 April 2012 14:49

>

> Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

>

> Hi Jo

> How resourceful of you to use this group! I would advise that you utilise the resources and expertise from SENATE to help with your interview, having an awareness of key issues will certainly be advantageous at interview.

> You obviously need to be aware of the HCP and the HV Offer and I would suggest you research current public health issues and really consider why you want to be a Health Visitor.

> Interviews should not be about testing your knowledge of health visiting but whether you are considered to have the right attributes. Health visiting is challenging work and requires exceptional skills to practice safely and effectively and some of that you learn on the course but more than that you have to demonstrate a genuine wish to improve health outcomes for children and families!

> Given you have sought advice on senate suggests you are on track!

> Good luck

> Liz

>

> Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

> ________________________________

> From: "Jo Fox" <jo-fox@...>

> Sender:

> Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:33:22 -0000

> < >

> Reply

> Subject: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

>

>

>

> Hi,

> I am new to this group, I am currently working as a school nurse. I have applied for a place on the Health Visitor Course and have been invited to an interview in May. I would appreciate any help or advice as I really want to get on the course!

> I have been asked to do a 10 minute presentation and a 1500 word critical reflection on a contemporary issue in Health Visiting.

> Please can anyone help??!! Any ideas will be gratefully received,

> thanks so much

> Jo

>

>

>

>

> ********************************************************************************************************************

>

> This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

> sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

> Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

> to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

>

> Thank you for your co-operation.

>

> NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

> NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

> NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

>

> ********************************************************************************************************************

>

Guest guest

good luck all the same

From: jo-fox@...Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 05:56:59 +0000Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

Thanks Kathy, your message made me laugh!! Enfield sounds wonderful but unfortunately too far to commute from Chester!> >> > Hi,> > I am new to this group, I am currently working as a school nurse. I have applied for a place on the Health Visitor Course and have been invited to an interview in May. I would appreciate any help or advice as I really want to get on the course!> > I have been asked to do a 10 minute presentation and a 1500 word critical reflection on a contemporary issue in Health Visiting.> > Please can anyone help??!! Any ideas will be gratefully received,> > thanks so much> > Jo> >>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Brilliant!LizSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: "Jo Fox" <jo-fox@...>Sender: Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:24:48 -0000< >Reply Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course HI Everyone,Just thought I'd let you know that I was successful in getting a place on the SPQ Health Visitor Course! Thank you so much for all your amazing advice and support, its much appreciated.Thanks AgainJo>> Hi,> I am new to this group, I am currently working as a school nurse. I have applied for a place on the Health Visitor Course and have been invited to an interview in May. I would appreciate any help or advice as I really want to get on the course!> I have been asked to do a 10 minute presentation and a 1500 word critical reflection on a contemporary issue in Health Visiting.> Please can anyone help??!! Any ideas will be gratefully received,> thanks so much> Jo>

Guest guest

Excellent . Well done.

Malcolm

Sent: 07 June 2012 09:24

Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

HI Everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know that I was successful in getting a place on the SPQ Health Visitor Course! Thank you so much for all your amazing advice and support, its much appreciated.

Thanks Again

Jo

>

> Hi,

> I am new to this group, I am currently working as a school nurse. I have applied for a place on the Health Visitor Course and have been invited to an interview in May. I would appreciate any help or advice as I really want to get on the course!

> I have been asked to do a 10 minute presentation and a 1500 word critical reflection on a contemporary issue in Health Visiting.

> thanks so much

> Jo

>

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

********************************************************************************************************************

Guest guest

Hi Jo That is brilliant – we need the new breed Best regards Margaret From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Jo FoxSent: 07 June 2012 9:25 AM Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course HI Everyone,Just thought I'd let you know that I was successful in getting a place on the SPQ Health Visitor Course! Thank you so much for all your amazing advice and support, its much appreciated.Thanks AgainJo>> Hi,> I am new to this group, I am currently working as a school nurse. I have applied for a place on the Health Visitor Course and have been invited to an interview in May. I would appreciate any help or advice as I really want to get on the course!> I have been asked to do a 10 minute presentation and a 1500 word critical reflection on a contemporary issue in Health Visiting.> Please can anyone help??!! Any ideas will be gratefully received,> thanks so much> Jo>

Guest guest

Well done Jo that's fantastic news it's an exciting time Waiting to start as somebody that has only a few months use the time before you start to familiarise yourself with Healthy Child Programme .Again congratulations and hope you enjoy the course as much as I have so far.Lindsey Sent from my iPhoneOn 7 Jun 2012, at 09:42, liz.plastow@... wrote:

Brilliant!LizSent using BlackBerry® from OrangeFrom: "Jo Fox" <jo-fox@...>

Sender:

Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:24:48 -0000< >Reply

Subject: Re: Interview advice for Health Visitor Course

HI Everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know that I was successful in getting a place on the SPQ Health Visitor Course! Thank you so much for all your amazing advice and support, its much appreciated.

Thanks Again

Jo

>

> Hi,

> thanks so much

> Jo

>