RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Effective Practice???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hear hear I couldn't agree with you more. It goes along with respecting and valuing staff!VBWMaggieSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: ajll@...Sender: Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:08:41 +0100 (BST) < >Reply Subject: Re: Effective Practice??? I have constantly flagged up the need for adequate and properly equipped office accommodation. Over the past 20 years I've seen numerous reorganisations that came with funding for new office premises and upgrading for managerial and admin staff whilst the practioners on the ground left coping with poor quality premises. I hasten to add that not all HV teams were affected but that in itself created inequity between teams. It causes stress at work with heat, noise and overcrowding issues and leads to team members being irritable with each other and having less patience generally at work with all aspects of responsibilities. Why is it that nurses, HVs and AHPs always get the short straw. In the armed forces the mark of a good leader is the attention to the welfare and comfort of the men before the officerssee to their own needs. Look after the troops and get good results. Lund-Lack

Guest guest

I could not agree more.

Only a very few architects working within Health Services are fully aware of the importance of the office and waiting room

environment for staff and for patients within Health Buildings.

Over recent years I have got to know Wayne Ruga who leads an international award scheme for architects

and designers who work in the Health Sector . See below.

A

Place to Flourish

aplacetoflourish.net/

An annual international award to recognize and promote healthcare provider organizations that are cultivating 'generative space' with the intentional design of .

Is there a member of SENATE struggling with difficult working conditions for HVs who would like to share their concerns with Dr Ruga and his team with a view to a site visit or two and a

document being developed for GP Commissioning Groups ?

Best wishes

Malcolm

Sent: 20 July 2012 20:08

Subject: Re: Effective Practice???

I have constantly flagged up the need for adequate and properly equipped office accommodation. Over the past 20 years I've seen numerous reorganisations that came with funding for new office premises and upgrading for managerial and admin staff whilst

the practioners on the ground left coping with poor quality premises. I hasten to add that not all HV teams were affected but that in itself created inequity between teams. It causes stress at work with heat, noise and overcrowding issues and leads to team

members being irritable with each other and having less patience generally at work with all aspects of responsibilities. Why is it that nurses, HVs and AHPs always get the short straw. In the armed forces the mark of a good leader is the attention to the welfare

and comfort of the men before the officers see to their own needs. Look after the troops and get good results.

Lund-Lack

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

********************************************************************************************************************