RemedySpot.com

Re: Birth to Five book - e-petition at 10 Downing Street

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Brilliant idea! On 30 May 2012, at 13:45, bubsblooms wrote:

I am currently awaiting approval of my e-petition to urge the Government to do a U-turn on their decision to stop publication of the Birth to Five DoH book for free distribution to our families. I am hoping that, with all your support and signatures, they may see the error of their ways (rather like they did with the pasty tax )I will post the link once I have it but thought I might put out feelers to gauge it's worth first........Thank you!

Guest guest

With you all the way!

Health inequalities, what health inequalities?

Bridget

Sent: 30 May 2012 14:44

Subject: Re: Birth to Five book - e-petition at 10 Downing Street

Brilliant idea!

On 30 May 2012, at 13:45, bubsblooms wrote:

I am currently awaiting approval of my e-petition to urge the Government to do a U-turn on their decision to stop publication of the Birth to Five DoH book for free distribution to our families. I am hoping that, with all your support and signatures, they

may see the error of their ways (rather like they did with the pasty tax )

I will post the link once I have it but thought I might put out feelers to gauge it's worth first........

Thank you!

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

********************************************************************************************************************

Guest guest

Well done I will sign it and circulate the link far and wideVBWMaggieSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: "bubsblooms" <emmaballentyne@...>Sender: Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 12:45:06 -0000< >Reply Subject: Birth to Five book - e-petition at 10 Downing Street I am currently awaiting approval of my e-petition to urge the Government to do a U-turn on their decision to stop publication of the Birth to Five DoH book for free distribution to our families. I am hoping that, with all your support and signatures, they may see the error of their ways (rather like they did with the pasty tax )I will post the link once I have it but thought I might put out feelers to gauge it's worth first........Thank you!

Guest guest

Behind you 100%, will sign and pass on details too.Sent from my iPhoneOn 30 May 2012, at 13:45, "bubsblooms" <emmaballentyne@...> wrote:

I am currently awaiting approval of my e-petition to urge the Government to do a U-turn on their decision to stop publication of the Birth to Five DoH book for free distribution to our families. I am hoping that, with all your support and signatures, they may see the error of their ways (rather like they did with the pasty tax )

I will post the link once I have it but thought I might put out feelers to gauge it's worth first........

Thank you!

Guest guest

I would like to add to petition please!  I feel SO strongly about this! From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sylvia BtSent: 30 May 2012 15:33 Cc: Subject: Re: Birth to Five book - e-petition at 10 Downing Street Behind you 100%, will sign and pass on details too.Sent from my iPhoneOn 30 May 2012, at 13:45, " bubsblooms " <emmaballentyne@...> wrote: I am currently awaiting approval of my e-petition to urge the Government to do a U-turn on their decision to stop publication of the Birth to Five DoH book for free distribution to our families. I am hoping that, with all your support and signatures, they may see the error of their ways (rather like they did with the pasty tax )I will post the link once I have it but thought I might put out feelers to gauge it's worth first........Thank you!

Guest guest

Great. I often see families who have no access to internet so cannot access this book.I think that all my fellow students would sign it. There are around 90 of us at uni.AdeleFrom: bubsblooms <emmaballentyne@...>Subject: Birth to Five book - e-petition at 10 Downing Street Date: Wednesday, 30 May, 2012, 13:45

I am currently awaiting approval of my e-petition to urge the Government to do a U-turn on their decision to stop publication of the Birth to Five DoH book for free distribution to our families. I am hoping that, with all your support and signatures, they may see the error of their ways (rather like they did with the pasty tax )

Thank you!

Guest guest

Fantastic idea, I know many who would be delighted to sign it , its a outrage ! From: bubsblooms <emmaballentyne@...> Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2012, 13:45 Subject: Birth to Five book - e-petition at 10

Downing Street

Thank you!