RemedySpot.com

Re: Health and Environment and BEN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For many years I have been trying my best to support BEN - The BLack Environement Network.

I hope this link will lead to some discussion about the need for HVs promote contact with the

" green infrastructure " of our towns and cities for young children.

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/have-you-seen-duck-your-area

I have read lots of research about the importance of such " outdoor education " to improve language skills, social confidence, observation skills, numeracy and literacy.

Regards

Malcolm

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

********************************************************************************************************************