RemedySpot.com

Re: Satnavs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi I use my phone then easy to put in your bag and not be left on display LindseySent from my iPhoneOn 10 Jul 2012, at 17:55, " Burge" <jenny.burge@...> wrote:

Dear group members, Could anyone advise which satnav may be suitable for use as a health visitor??User friendly and easy to dismantle to protect when visiting in house. Any recommendation gratefully received. Burge

Guest guest

Hi My advice would be not to use a sat nav. You will get to know your community better. Also walk your 'patch' as much as possible which will help you to get to know your community and for the community to get to know you more. Good luck!TheresaTheresa BishopProfessional Lead for HVWarwickshire Sent from my iPhoneOn 10 Jul 2012, at 17:55, " Burge" <jenny.burge@...> wrote:

Dear group members, Could anyone advise which satnav may be suitable for use as a health visitor??User friendly and easy to dismantle to protect when visiting in house. Any recommendation gratefully received. Burge

=

Guest guest

Hi I never used one for visiting as knew my patch well. New builds didn't show up on Sat Navs anyway,I use a Tom Tom for home use and find this easy and user friendly and easy to hide in glove boxLook on the Which website for best buysVBWMaggieSent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: " Burge" <jenny.burge@...>Sender: Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:55:59 +0100< >Reply Subject: Satnavs Dear group members, Could anyone advise which satnav may be suitable for use as a health visitor??User friendly and easy to dismantle to protect when visiting in house. Any recommendation gratefully received. Burge