RemedySpot.com

Joining this group.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello All,

My name is Janine and I am a health visitor. I am currently in between jobs but

will be starting as a Team leader in Tower Hamlets in 2 weeks GULP!

I have been a member for a while and have enjoyed reading the posts and the

discussions. I was just wondering how I invite others to join the group.

It really is a great resource.

Many thanks for your help on this matter.

janine

Guest guest

Congratulations on your appointment and good luck with the new job, Janine. If anyone wants to join the group, they just have to go to: / then follow the links to join.All membership applications come to me for approval and as long as someone says they are a health visitor or school nurse, or a student or have an interest in either of those occupations, then I approve them. Just occasionally I get applications for membership from individuals looking to sell or spam, and I try hard to weed them out - if in doubt, I email applicants and ask for further information. There is an associated website and information about this is sent to all new members - not sure how many people are able to access it though, as it is not very 'user friendly.' It is possible to access back messages on there, if you can.best wishesOn 31 May 2012, at 14:18, janine wrote: Hello All, My name is Janine and I am a health visitor. I am currently in between jobs but will be starting as a Team leader in Tower Hamlets in 2 weeks GULP! I have been a member for a while and have enjoyed reading the posts and the discussions. I was just wondering how I invite others to join the group. It really is a great resource. Many thanks for your help on this matter. janine Cowleysarahcowley183@...http://myprofile.cos.com/S124021COn