RemedySpot.com

RE: action research

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am looking at action research approach with student HVs to improve my practice as a Practice Teacher during my consolidated practice as a PT and their consolidated practice as HV students if that is of any interest.

Beverley

Sent: 02 July 2012 20:30

Subject: Re: action research

Possibly - anyone else?

On 2 Jul 2012, at 19:16, Robyn Pound wrote:

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for ,

I am using action research supporting the HVs doing BCC in my area. Its a slow process and there won't be quick results from them because they are so stretched.

I am also writing something about my own practice at the moment.

Any use?

Robyn

Sent: Monday, 2 July 2012, 17:57

Subject: action research

Is anyone engaged in any action research with health visitors at present?

best wishes

Cowley

sarahcowley183@...

http://myprofile.cos.com/S124021COn

Cowley

sarahcowley183@...

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere

********************************************************************************************************************

Guest guest

Many thanks Beverley - good to hear what you are up to and good luck with your PT qualification From: Beverley (DEVON PCT) <beverley.bailey@...> " " < > Sent: Tuesday, 3 July 2012, 9:20 Subject: RE: action research

I am looking at action research approach with student HVs to improve my practice as a Practice Teacher during my consolidated practice as a PT and their consolidated practice as HV students if that is of any interest.

Beverley

Sent: 02 July 2012 20:30

Subject: Re: action research

Possibly - anyone else?

On 2 Jul 2012, at 19:16, Robyn Pound wrote:

I suppose it depends on what you are looking for ,

I am using action research supporting the HVs doing BCC in my area. Its a slow process and there won't be quick results from them because they are so stretched.

I am also writing something about my own practice at the moment.

Any use?

Robyn

Sent: Monday, 2 July 2012, 17:57

Subject: action research

Is anyone engaged in any action research with health visitors at present?

best wishes

Cowley

sarahcowley183@...

Cowley

sarahcowley183@...

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the

sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.

Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents:

to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland

NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and GSi recipients

NHSmail provides an email address for your career in the NHS and can be accessed anywhere