RemedySpot.com

Re: Changes in PCOS training

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Monika,

Your link is down for the website "this is your brain on psych drugs'. Congrats on your new move with PCOS education.

Kathy J. Shattler, M.S.,RD

Director, Nutrition and Dietitians Division

Http://www.ceu4u.com

kshattler@...

"Virtual Continuing Education Institute"

Changes in PCOS training

Colleagues,

For those of you who have been interested in my PCOS training, I've made some changes that are important to note.

1. The home study only version will only be available for purchase until January 31, 2008. No exceptions.

2. I am combining my introductory workshop with a live PCOS training. You can take them at separate times if you wish. However, you MUST take the introductory course before taking the PCOS training. There will be no skipping the introductory course to get to the "good stuff"...I am doing this because colleagues who have done both courses seem to do better on the advanced stuff, and I want to learn from that and promote success.

3. If you do the PCOS training, there will be advance homework required--approximately 12-15 hours' worth. If it is clear that this was not completed before arriving, I will not be able to give you credits for the course. I need to be confident that your level of practice is what I am marketing to the community, and I am only confident marketing the "best of the best".

3. I am adding marketing opportunities--PCOS course graduates, for 2 years, in addition to being posted on my website and promoted on my monthly e-newsletter, will have 20 letters sent on their behalf to potential referral sources, and be able to post information and promotional material on my PCOS blog, www.incyst.blogspot.com.

4. Next Friday I will be doing my last solo introductory workshop in Atlanta. After that, I am only doing live workshops in 4 locations in 2008: Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Ohio.

If this training is important to you, please make your plans to accommodate these changes.

As the network grows, I am obligated to focus more on growing the visibility/marketing those who have invested in me...which really means those who have invested in themselves. It is very important to me that if you spend the money and take the time to learn what is challenging but very important information, that you are rewarded for the effort.

I'd love to be in more places, but the reality is, I can't. I need to focus on the places where there is the most opportunity to bring the most success to the most people. You are welcome to be part of that success, and I'd love to have you there...if the services I'm offering in 2008 fit with your schedule.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Monika M. Woolsey

www.afterthediet.com

www.incyst.blogspot.com

www.thisisyourbrainonpsychdrugs.com

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.