RemedySpot.com

RE: chipping teeth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I heard of a patient that lost all her teeth.

chipping teeth

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or experienced a gastric bypass patient with chipping teeth.? All labs WNL. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

I too had a patient who lost many of her teeth. She was vit D deficient. I quickly knew that she was not abs. her fat solubles. She was night blind but did not think to tell anybody. I have not had anybody who's teeth were chipping though. Is it chipping or falling out?

Tina Musselman RD, CCN Bariatric Program Coordinator (708) 747-4000 ext. 7444 or 679-2717 (708) 679-2418 (fax) tina.musselman@...

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Theresa GilbertSent: Friday, January 18, 2008 4:32 PM Subject: Re: chipping teeth

I heard of a patient that lost all her teeth.

chipping teeth

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of or experienced a gastric bypass patient with chipping teeth.? All labs WNL. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents is intended for the sole use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.