RemedySpot.com

Track Your Plack Program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anybody use this program by the cardiologist , MD successfully in their office? https://shop.trackyourplaque.com/Product/78/typ-program-guide.aspxI just received a copy of this and have read through most of it. It looks pretty good. The main premise being that we can now measure and track the actual disease of atherosclerosis with calcium score while utilizing new lipid measures and the old standard ones. He is also the author of "Wheat Belly". Lindekugel, DCConcordia Chiropractic CenterPortland Or.

, A new book I just finished called Vitamin C, The Real Story by 2 PhDers (I'll get their names tomorrow when I am back in the office) speak about placquing accumulation as being a component of vitamin C deficiency. They are calling arteriosclerosis 'monderate scurvy' and frank cardiovascular disease 'advanced scurvy'. More grist for the mill. Sunny Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com From: pdxchiroguy@...Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:06:09 -0800Subject: Track Your Plack Program

Anybody use this program by the cardiologist , MD successfully in their office? https://shop.trackyourplaque.com/Product/78/typ-program-guide.aspxI just received a copy of this and have read through most of it. It looks pretty good. The main premise being that we can now measure and track the actual disease of atherosclerosis with calcium score while utilizing new lipid measures and the old standard ones. He is also the author of "Wheat Belly". Lindekugel, DCConcordia Chiropractic CenterPortland Or.

This brings to mind Linus ing's approach to atherosclerosis. As I recall he recommended high doses of Vit C, Lysine, and Proline to prevent and remove plaque. Terry Petty , D.C.pdxchiroguy@...; From: skrndc1@...Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:55:26 -0800Subject: RE: Track Your Plack Program

, A new book I just finished called Vitamin C, The Real Story by 2 PhDers (I'll get their names tomorrow when I am back in the office) speak about placquing accumulation as being a component of vitamin C deficiency. They are calling arteriosclerosis 'monderate scurvy' and frank cardiovascular disease 'advanced scurvy'. More grist for the mill. Sunny

Have any of you used a (any) nutritional strategy, and then tested calcium scores to measure effectiveness of the treatment? Jay From: Terry Petty <drglow@...> skrndc1@...; pdxchiroguy@...; Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 10:01 AM Subject: RE:

Track Your Plack Program

This brings to mind Linus ing's approach to atherosclerosis. As I recall he recommended high doses of Vit C, Lysine, and Proline to prevent and remove plaque. Terry Petty , D.C.pdxchiroguy@...; From: skrndc1@...Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:55:26 -0800Subject: RE: Track Your Plack Program

, A new book I just finished called Vitamin C, The Real Story by 2 PhDers (I'll get their names tomorrow when I am back in the office) speak about placquing accumulation as being a component of vitamin C deficiency. They are calling arteriosclerosis 'monderate scurvy' and frank cardiovascular disease 'advanced scurvy'. More grist for the mill. Sunny