RemedySpot.com

Re: Oregon Pain Management Commission

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nice job Sunny I know you will represent our profession well.Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless Oregon Pain Management Commission Listmates: This month the OCA has gained another position that will continue to advance us in the state and amidst the other health disciplines, giving them the opportunity to learn more about us and what we can and do achieve, especially with chronic pain. Through the appointment of yours truly to a four year position as one of 19 Commissioners charged with defining and establishing the suggested pain managment curriculum for schools, trainings and pain clinics to use as a guideline for managing acute and chronic pain, over the next two years - and following up on the work done by Dr. Saboe on the Low Back Guidelines, we will most likely be able to take the suggestion of adding CAM procedures to a chronic pain picture from the bottom of the list of suggested interventions to the T O P!!! Having just returned from my first encounter with the Commission, it is easy to see how we are going to be able to be influential on and in the new paradign abuilding! I am very excited about it. While they may not yet be ' speaking our rangruage', they seem interested in learning. I will continue to keep you all updated on progress of the Commission and its events as they occur. Please feel free to write to me with questions, ideas and suggestions. As Vern says: to the continued good fight! Sunny It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice! Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

Great work Sunny! Thank you for going above and beyond for our profession!Jamey Dyson, DCOn Jan 12, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Sunny Kierstyn wrote:

Listmates: This month the OCA has gained another position that will continue to advance us in the state and amidst the other health disciplines, giving them the opportunity to learn more about us and what we can and do achieve, especially with chronic pain. Through the appointment of yours truly to a four year position as one of 19 Commissioners charged with defining and establishing the suggested pain managment curriculum for schools, trainings and pain clinics to use as a guideline for managing acute and chronic pain, over the next two years - and following up on the work done by Dr. Saboe on the Low Back Guidelines, we will most likely be able to take the suggestion of adding CAM procedures to a chronic pain picture from the bottom of the list of suggested interventions to the T O P!!! Having just returned from my first encounter with the Commission, it is easy to see how we are going to be able to be influential on and in the new paradign abuilding! I am very excited about it. While they may not yet be ' speaking our rangruage', they seem interested in learning. I will continue to keep you all updated on progress of the Commission and its events as they occur. Please feel free to write to me with questions, ideas and suggestions. As Vern says: to the continued good fight! Sunny It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice! Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

Congratulations Sunny and thank you for your work. I see good

things happening this next year in Oregon.

Ron Grice, DC

Albany, OR

On 1/12/2012 6:00 PM, Sunny Kierstyn wrote:

Listmates:

This month the OCA has gained another position that will

continue to advance us in the state and amidst the other

health disciplines, giving them the opportunity to learn

more about us and what we can and do achieve, especially

with chronic pain. Through the appointment of yours truly

to a four year position as one of 19

Commissioners charged with defining and establishing the

suggested pain managment curriculum for schools, trainings

and pain clinics to use as a guideline for managing acute

and chronic pain, over the next two years - and following

up on the work done by Dr. Saboe on the Low Back

Guidelines, we will most likely be able to take the

suggestion of adding CAM procedures to a chronic pain

picture from the bottom of the list of suggested

interventions to the T O P!!!

Having just returned from my first encounter with the

Commission, it is easy to see how we are going to be able

to be influential on and in the new paradign abuilding! I

am very excited about it. While they may not yet be '

speaking our rangruage', they seem interested in

learning.

I will continue to keep you all updated on progress of the

Commission and its events as they occur. Please feel free

to write to me with questions, ideas and suggestions.

As Vern says: to the continued good fight!

Sunny

It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice!

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC

Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon

2677 Willakenzie Road, 7C

Eugene, Oregon, 97401

541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834

www.drsunnykierstyn.com

Bravo for stepping up, Sunny!

Christian Mathisen, D.C.

3654 S pacific Hwy

Medford, OR 97501

cmathdc@...

Oregon Pain Management Commission

Listmates: This month the OCA has gained another position that will continue to advance us in the state and amidst the other health disciplines, giving them the opportunity to learn more about us and what we can and do achieve, especially with chronic pain. Through the appointment of yours truly to a four year position as one of 19 Commissioners charged with defining and establishing the suggested pain managment curriculum for schools, trainings and pain clinics to use as a guideline for managing acute and chronic pain, over the next two years - and following up on the work done by Dr. Saboe on the Low Back Guidelines, we will most likely be able to take the suggestion of adding CAM procedures to a chronic pain picture from the bottom of the list of suggested interventions to the T O P!!! Having just returned from my first encounter with the Commission, it is easy to see how we are going to be able to be influential o n and in the new paradign abuilding! I am very excited about it. While they may not yet be ' speaking our rangruage', they seem interested in learning. I will continue to keep you all updated on progress of the Commission and its events as they occur. Please feel free to write to me with questions, ideas and suggestions. As Vern says: to the continued good fight! Sunny It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice!

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

Congratulations to you and us! Seitz, DC Tuality Physicians 730-D SE Oak St Hillsboro, OR 97123 (503)640-3724 ; dranetsimard@...; mochihchu@...From: skrndc1@...Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:00:51 -0800Subject: Oregon Pain Management Commission

Listmates: This month the OCA has gained another position that will continue to advance us in the state and amidst the other health disciplines, giving them the opportunity to learn more about us and what we can and do achieve, especially with chronic pain. Through the appointment of yours truly to a four year position as one of 19 Commissioners charged with defining and establishing the suggested pain managment curriculum for schools, trainings and pain clinics to use as a guideline for managing acute and chronic pain, over the next two years - and following up on the work done by Dr. Saboe on the Low Back Guidelines, we will most likely be able to take the suggestion of adding CAM procedures to a chronic pain picture from the bottom of the list of suggested interventions to the T O P!!! Having just returned from my first encounter with the Commission, it is easy to see how we are going to be able to be influential on and in the new paradign abuilding! I am very excited about it. While they may not yet be ' speaking our rangruage', they seem interested in learning. I will continue to keep you all updated on progress of the Commission and its events as they occur. Please feel free to write to me with questions, ideas and suggestions. As Vern says: to the continued good fight! Sunny It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice! Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com

Sunny Congrats! and thanks for giving more of yourself to our profession's advancement. I know what it takes to volunteer for these things.

Thanks so much.

Minga Guerrero DC

abowoman@...

Re: Oregon Pain Management Commission

Congratulations Sunny and thank you for your work. I see good things happening this next year in Oregon.

Ron Grice, DC

Albany, OR

On 1/12/2012 6:00 PM, Sunny Kierstyn wrote:

Listmates:

This month the OCA has gained another position that will continue to advance us in the state and amidst the other health disciplines, giving them the opportunity to learn more about us and what we can and do achieve, especially with chronic pain. Through the appointment of yours truly to a four year position as one of 19 Commissioners charged with defining and establishing the suggested pain managment curriculum for schools, trainings and pain clinics to use as a guideline for managing acute and chronic pain, over the next two years - and following up on the work done by Dr. Saboe on the Low Back Guidelines, we will most likely be able to take the suggestion of adding CAM procedures to a chronic pain picture from the bottom of the list of suggested interventions to the T O P!!!

Having just returned from my first encounter with the Commission, it is easy to see how we are going to be able to be influential on and in the new paradign abuilding! I am very excited about it. While they may not yet be ' speaking our rangruage', they seem interested in learning.

I will continue to keep you all updated on progress of the Commission and its events as they occur. Please feel free to write to me with questions, ideas and suggestions.

As Vern says: to the continued good fight!

Sunny

It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice!

Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC

Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon

2677 Willakenzie Road, 7C

Eugene, Oregon, 97401

541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834

www.drsunnykierstyn.com