RemedySpot.com

Neurologists--

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have had the pleasure of seeing our own Chiro FUNCTIONAL neurologist, Glenn Zielinski. So I thought I would mention that to the Listserve.What I appreciate about him is the very skilled and thorough neurological and vestibular evaluation he does, but more important than that is the functional neurological work he is doing with me. In less than a week, I have made good progress toward resolving some old 2001 MVA-related MTBI and vestibular residuals that were a part of my "New Normal" after I recovered from the MVA injuries. I used to see Grimm who was a brilliant diagnostician, but who didn't have a lot to offer in the way of therapy other than prescription drugs. As you know, died recently and was not doing as much patient work toward the end of his practice. In fact, I understand that he had been referring patients to Glenn's office.This is all to say that I was very impressed with Glenn's knowledge, skill and the effective therapies he is offering me. And I've been to a few rodeos, so I'm not easy to impress.The issue I have with most neurologists is that they may be able diagnose obvious neurological deficits and injury, but they don't seem to have anything to offer in the way of therapies to improve and restore function.If you know any MD or DO neurologist who really grasp the inner ear and MTBI component of neurological injury after a collision and who also offer effective, restorative therapies, let me and the list serve know. As of now, I haven't found one. Glenn Zielinski is now my Go To Guy and I'm happy to have that resource for my patients.Ann DCFrom: MekaAbou@...To: drbob@..., Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:41:10 AMSubject: Re: Neurosurgeon

I've used the following in the past.

Dr Oisin O'Neil

Dr. Tatsumi

Dr. J. Kellog

Don WHite, RN, DC

In a message dated 1/17/2012 6:44:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, drbob@... writes:

Any suggestions for s neurosurgeon skilled in cranial/upper cervical problems??????

Bob

W. Pfeiffer, D.C., D.A.B.C.O.

Lee Pfeiffer, R.N., B.S.

46 N.E. Mt. Hebron Dr. (no USPS mail)

P.O. Box 606

Pendleton, OR 97801

drbob@...

leernbs@...

541-276-2550

All people smile in the same language

Worth the drive.Dr. Glen Zielinski, DC, DACNB4035 SW Mercantile Drive, Suite 112

Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035

(503) 203-1177

Practices with Dr. Melvin, MD www.integratedphysicians.comAnn , DCFrom: abowoman@...To: bluepearl2001@...Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:43:31 PMSubject: Re: Neurologists--

Ann, can you give me his contact info? I'll use him for referrals from now on if he's close enough to Gresham OR

Minga Guerrero DC

abowoman@...

Re: [From OregonDCs ] Neurosurgeon

I've used the following in the past.

Dr Oisin O'Neil

Dr. Tatsumi

Dr. J. Kellog

Don WHite, RN, DC

In a message dated 1/17/2012 6:44:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, drbob@... writes:

Any suggestions for s neurosurgeon skilled in cranial/upper cervical problems??????

Bob

W. Pfeiffer, D.C., D.A.B.C.O.

Lee Pfeiffer, R.N., B.S.

46 N.E. Mt. Hebron Dr. (no USPS mail)

P.O. Box 606

Pendleton, OR 97801

drbob@...

leernbs@...

541-276-2550

All people smile in the same language