RemedySpot.com

Our House Joint Memorial on Chiropractic Care for Veterans - Hit Out of the Park on the House Floor Today HOO RAW!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear colleagues, Our House Joint Memorial (attached) had some wonderful “floor speeches” by the carrier of the Memorial Rep. Parrish (West Linn) who’s husband is a soldier that just retired and has chronic recurrent back pain and is a chiropractic patient. Also Rep. Greg s (Gresham) a retired army soldier, X-police officer, and current an EMT fireman gave a “fiery” speech (pun intended) but the best was from Rep. Phil Barnhart (Eugene) and patient of OCA Board member Sunny Kierstyn. I had posted the issue to Rep. Barnhart yesterday asking if he would say a few positive words in support of our memorial and of our veterans. I knew he would because of his wonderful experience with Dr. Sunny’s care which he talks about often to me. We colleagues Rep. Barnhart “hit it out of the park” for us today. You all simply must go to the Oregon State Legislative web page and listen to these floor speeches especially Phil Barnhart’s it was “dead solid perfect” positive PR for the profession on the House Floor today WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY COOL!!! Ya! For Chiropractic!! We Done GOOD!!! To listen go to; www.leg.state.or.us/listn/ Then down below on the screen you will see “Audio Archives” “2012” click on 2012 then click on “Archives of House Chamber Sessions from the 2012 Session, then click on “02/06/2012” then move the time slider bar to “min. 48.25” which is when/where the audio of our Joint Memorial starts…..good stuff! To The Continued Good Fight!! Vern SaboeQuestions you can always call me at 541-231-4528

1 of 1 File(s)

OCA Joint Memorial HJM 201, Feb. 2012.pdf