RemedySpot.com

RE: Barnhart and vet testimony

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Exactly Sunny, It is our grass roots work that can and does level the playing field for our profession…Vern Saboe From: Sunny Kierstyn [mailto:skrndc1@...] Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:03 AMVern Saboe; Subject: Barnhart and vet testimony Hey Vern, all, WOW! That was a GREAT testimony by Mr. Barnhart ..... his outrage about the complacency around our Vets receiving inadequate care was palpable! Wonderful to hear! A lesson for all of us: contact your state Representative AND Senator and offer your services (no, not for free but for care) to them. At least make an appointment and spend a few minutes talking iwth them. While I make a point of focusing on structural care with the Rep/Sen when they are in my office, there's always a moment for 'politicing' and I have found they are INTERESTED in my concerns, both as a community businessman AND as a practitioner in the state. It is a connection that reaps benefits for all of us. These last several years of efforts on this level are paying off for all of us now. It takes all of us to keep all of us in practice! Thanks for what you do for us, Vern. Sunny ;'-))Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com