RemedySpot.com

RE: Horrible sounding but often necessary treatments..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barbara Mallet is someone who I have referred to many times. She is a reasonable doc and helps many chronic pain patients with meds management etc. It is a decent group over there.

The worst complaint I have heard from a patient was that she didn't feel listed to after the doc spent over an hour of time with her...

Good group of people when I was referring to them. I am a little further away now but I would still send to them. They are usually easy to talk to as well.

Respectfully, Franchesca Vermillion, DCVermillion & Bloom, PCBalance & Fitness throughChiropractic Rehabilitation1750 Blankenship Rd Ste 295West Linn, OR 97068503-344-4378www.vermillionbloom.com

From: drscott@...Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:44:08 -0800Subject: Horrible sounding but often necessary treatments..

A clinic in Tualatin called Spinal Diagnostics owned by Roy Slack, MD performs exotic medical procedures.Most of them sound like mad scientists run amok but intractable pain demands answers.Anyone had experience with Dr. Slack, Mallet performing? :Interventional spinal injections to the Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Spine, including:

Epidural Steroid Injections

Selective Nerve Root Blocks

Facet Joint Injection

Sacroiliac Joint Injection

Radiofrequency Neuroablation

Diagnostic Discography

Sympathetic Ganglion Injection

Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants -- E. Abrahamson, D.C.Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034503-635-6246Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com

Roy Slack has a great reputation among the orthopedic community in Portland as a skilled injector and also (just as important) treats patients very well. I have never referred to him but Tim Keenan (another great spinal orthopedic resource for Portland area) speaks highly of him. Don , DC548 SW 3rd StreetCorvallis, OR 97333541-758-2225www.donpetersondc.com From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of AbrahamsonSent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:44 AM DCsSubject: Horrible sounding but often necessary treatments.. A clinic in Tualatin called Spinal Diagnostics owned by Roy Slack, MD performs exotic medical procedures.Most of them sound like mad scientists run amok but intractable pain demands answers.Anyone had experience with Dr. Slack, Mallet performing? :Interventional spinal injections to the Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Spine, including:Epidural Steroid Injections Selective Nerve Root Blocks Facet Joint Injection Sacroiliac Joint Injection Radiofrequency Neuroablation Diagnostic Discography Sympathetic Ganglion Injection Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants -- E. Abrahamson, D.C.Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034503-635-6246Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com

I just referred a patient of mine there last week. I have referred to both Dr. Slack and Dr. Mallet in the past and had great results for my patients. They both are patient friendly, thorough and will send your patients back to you.

Good people when you need them. Definitely put them in your rolodex ;)

____________________________________________Dr. Herrst, Chiropractic PhysicianCity Fit Family Chiropractic Center LLClocated in the historic Spalding Building319 SW Washington St, Suite 1001Portland OR 97204503.224.5010 ph | 503.248.5626 faxwww.cityfitchiro.com info@...___________________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended for the sole use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and expempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message.

From: drscott@...Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 08:44:08 -0800Subject: Horrible sounding but often necessary treatments..

A clinic in Tualatin called Spinal Diagnostics owned by Roy Slack, MD performs exotic medical procedures.Most of them sound like mad scientists run amok but intractable pain demands answers.Anyone had experience with Dr. Slack, Mallet performing? :Interventional spinal injections to the Cervical, Thoracic & Lumbar Spine, including:

Epidural Steroid Injections

Selective Nerve Root Blocks

Facet Joint Injection

Sacroiliac Joint Injection

Radiofrequency Neuroablation

Diagnostic Discography

Sympathetic Ganglion Injection

Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants -- E. Abrahamson, D.C.Chiropractic physicianLake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic315 Second StreetLake Oswego, OR 97034503-635-6246Website: http://www.lakeoswegochiro.com