RemedySpot.com

Integrative Diagnosis: anybody familar with it?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Is anybody on the list serve know anything about ID? www.Integrativediagnosis.com I have been subscribing to it for only a couple of months and I find it very helpful and clinically relevant. It is very rational in it's approach nnd it

mixes well with Fascial Manipulation and Motion Palpation both of which I have studied in depth. Dr. Wm Brady is a DC from Boston who used to teach ART [Active Release Technique]. He felt the need it needed more Dx protocols to guide the Tx. He went his own way developing ID and using a lot of what he terms as Manual Adhesion Release www.manualadhesionrelease.com as well as instruments for treatment of the Dysfx he diagnoses. Typical areas he Dxs and treats are muscles, fascia, ligaments and joint capsules. Am I the only one in Oregon aware of this body of work?

Happy Early Spring

Kahn DC Eugene

Hi Greg, Being in the middle of Anatomy Trains by Tom Myers, I am right behind you! Haven't been this fascinated by a book in ages! It is giving my a whole 'nother layer of insight into the category II and its components .... make everything so much more obvious! Sunny Sunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com Oregondcs From: gregorykahndc@...Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 08:16:08 -0800Subject: Integrative Diagnosis: anybody familar with it?

Is anybody on the list serve know anything about ID? www.Integrativediagnosis.com I have been subscribing to it for only a couple of months and I find it very helpful and clinically relevant. It is very rational in it's approach nnd it

mixes well with Fascial Manipulation and Motion Palpation both of which I have studied in depth. Dr. Wm Brady is a DC from Boston who used to teach ART [Active Release Technique]. He felt the need it needed more Dx protocols to guide the Tx. He went his own way developing ID and using a lot of what he terms as Manual Adhesion Release www.manualadhesionrelease.com as well as instruments for treatment of the Dysfx he diagnoses. Typical areas he Dxs and treats are muscles, fascia, ligaments and joint capsules. Am I the only one in Oregon aware of this body of work?

Happy Early Spring

Kahn DC Eugene