RemedySpot.com

Re: Our House Joint Memorial on Veterans Accessing Chiropractic Care Passed Out of Committee!! [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As usual Vern awesome job your hard work for our profession and the OCA has been superb Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless "Our House Joint Memorial on Veterans Accessing Chiropractic Care Passed Out of Committee!!" [1 Attachment] Dear colleagues, I’m please to inform you that the Oregon Chiropractic Association’s “House Joint Memorial” (attached) was passed out of the “House Veterans Affairs Committee” by unanimous vote this morning. Additionally the OCA plans to hand deliver this memorial to the Portland VA Medical Center’s new Director and I asked that the Co-Chairs of the House Veterans Affairs Committee and any committee members that feel this issue is important to be present for that conversation/meeting with the VA Director. The entire committee including the two Co-Chairs indicated interest in being at the meeting or calling in. In addition the OCA/ACA has been lobbying our two US Senators Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyen for their help which they are going to give the hope is to get them at least on the conference call and have their in-district Congressional aids at the meeting both of whom I have worked with prior. We also will have the help of Congressmen Blumenauer and Schrader, an official from the Governor’s office and officials from the University of Western States. Our goal is to prompt the Portland VA to hire a full time DC., make chiropractic care readily available at their outpatient clinics and by referral to our offices. We also via the UWS wish to have the Portland VA open their teaching hospital to 4th year UWS chiropractic interns…. Yes, the Oregon Chiropractic Association is looking out for you….. Vern Saboe DC., FACOOCA Lobbyist,ACA Delegate for Oregon541-231-4528 my cell call if you have any questions…..if I don’t have the answer I’ll find someone who does….

Bravo once again Vern for spearheading with the OCA this extremely promising memorial. Keep up the great work. Schneider DCPDXOn Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM, vsaboe <vsaboe@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from vsaboe included below]

Dear colleagues, I’m please to inform you that the Oregon Chiropractic Association’s “House Joint Memorial” (attached) was passed out of the “House Veterans Affairs Committee” by unanimous vote this morning.  Additionally the OCA plans to hand deliver this memorial to the Portland VA Medical Center’s new Director and I asked that the Co-Chairs of the House Veterans Affairs Committee and any committee members that feel this issue is important to be present for that conversation/meeting with the VA Director.  The entire committee including the two Co-Chairs indicated interest in being at the meeting or calling in.

In addition the OCA/ACA has been lobbying our two US Senators Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyen for their help which they are going to give the hope is to get them at least on the conference call and have their in-district Congressional aids at the meeting both of whom I have worked with prior.  We also will have the help of Congressmen Blumenauer and Schrader, an official from the Governor’s office and officials from the University of Western States.  Our goal is to prompt the Portland VA to hire a full time DC., make chiropractic care readily available at their outpatient clinics and by referral to our offices.  We also via the UWS wish to have the Portland VA open their teaching hospital to 4th year UWS chiropractic interns….

Yes, the Oregon Chiropractic Association is looking out for you….. Vern Saboe DC., FACO

OCA Lobbyist,ACA Delegate for Oregon541-231-4528 my cell call if you have any questions…..if I don’t have the answer I’ll find someone who does….

-- Schneider DC PDX

Thanks Will…we still have a ways to go it next goes to the House Floor for a full vote of the House if passed off the House floor then on to the Senate Military and Veterans Committee….Vern From: Schneider [mailto:portlandchiro1@...] Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:49 PMvsaboeCc: Dan Beeson; Grice; Sunny Kierstyn; * Dr. Matt Freedman *; drbobdc83@...; Charlie Caughlin; Boothby Judith; corll@...; LARRY HANBERG; ajspine1@...; Seitz; ehacmac@...; huma.pierce@...; Oregon DCsSubject: Re: " Our House Joint Memorial on Veterans Accessing Chiropractic Care Passed Out of Committee!! " [1 Attachment] Bravo once again Vern for spearheading with the OCA this extremely promising memorial. Keep up the great work. Schneider DCPDXOn Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM, vsaboe <vsaboe@...> wrote: [Attachment(s) from vsaboe included below] Dear colleagues, I’m please to inform you that the Oregon Chiropractic Association’s “House Joint Memorial” (attached) was passed out of the “House Veterans Affairs Committee” by unanimous vote this morning. Additionally the OCA plans to hand deliver this memorial to the Portland VA Medical Center’s new Director and I asked that the Co-Chairs of the House Veterans Affairs Committee and any committee members that feel this issue is important to be present for that conversation/meeting with the VA Director. The entire committee including the two Co-Chairs indicated interest in being at the meeting or calling in. In addition the OCA/ACA has been lobbying our two US Senators Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyen for their help which they are going to give the hope is to get them at least on the conference call and have their in-district Congressional aids at the meeting both of whom I have worked with prior. We also will have the help of Congressmen Blumenauer and Schrader, an official from the Governor’s office and officials from the University of Western States. Our goal is to prompt the Portland VA to hire a full time DC., make chiropractic care readily available at their outpatient clinics and by referral to our offices. We also via the UWS wish to have the Portland VA open their teaching hospital to 4th year UWS chiropractic interns…. Yes, the Oregon Chiropractic Association is looking out for you….. Vern Saboe DC., FACOOCA Lobbyist,ACA Delegate for Oregon541-231-4528 my cell call if you have any questions…..if I don’t have the answer I’ll find someone who does….-- Schneider DC PDX

Congratulations Oregon chiropractors on a future that's getting brighter by the day. This calls for a bonus for Uncle Vern. Let's pass the hat and get those checks in the mail. Cheers! Sears, DC, IAYT1218 NW 21st AvePortland, Oregon 97209v: 503-225-0255f: 503-525-6902www.docbones.comOn Feb 1, 2012, at 6:13 PM, vsaboe wrote: Dear colleagues, I’m please to inform you that the Oregon Chiropractic Association’s “House Joint Memorial” (attached) was passed out of the “House Veterans Affairs Committee” by unanimous vote this morning. Additionally the OCA plans to hand deliver this memorial to the Portland VA Medical Center’s new Director and I asked that the Co-Chairs of the House Veterans Affairs Committee and any committee members that feel this issue is important to be present for that conversation/meeting with the VA Director. The entire committee including the two Co-Chairs indicated interest in being at the meeting or calling in. In addition the OCA/ACA has been lobbying our two US Senators Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyen for their help which they are going to give the hope is to get them at least on the conference call and have their in-district Congressional aids at the meeting both of whom I have worked with prior. We also will have the help of Congressmen Blumenauer and Schrader, an official from the Governor’s office and officials from the University of Western States. Our goal is to prompt the Portland VA to hire a full time DC., make chiropractic care readily available at their outpatient clinics and by referral to our offices. We also via the UWS wish to have the Portland VA open their teaching hospital to 4th year UWS chiropractic interns…. Yes, the Oregon Chiropractic Association is looking out for you….. Vern Saboe DC., FACOOCA Lobbyist,ACA Delegate for Oregon541-231-4528 my cell call if you have any questions…..if I don’t have the answer I’ll find someone who does….

Excellent suggestion Dr. Sears... Anyone wanting to continue to support Vern's efforts can certainly do so my signing up to make ChiroPAC contributions. You can do this without having to join the OCA (if for some reason you don't think that's worth while).

But, Vern's political efforts are funded by OCA and our newly formed ChiroPAC, so...help Vern to help YOU!! Start donating anything you can...$25.00/mo, $50.00/mo...ONE MILLION DOLLARS (insert 's funny pictures here).

Seriously, Vern needs ALL of our help... (:-)

M. s, D.C.

Re: "Our House Joint Memorial on Veterans Accessing Chiropractic Care Passed Out of Committee!!" [1 Attachment]

Congratulations Oregon chiropractors on a future that's getting brighter by the day.

This calls for a bonus for Uncle Vern. Let's pass the hat and get those checks in the mail.

Cheers!

Sears, DC, IAYT

1218 NW 21st Ave

Portland, Oregon 97209

v: 503-225-0255

f: 503-525-6902

www.docbones.com

On Feb 1, 2012, at 6:13 PM, vsaboe wrote:

Dear colleagues,

I’m please to inform you that the Oregon Chiropractic Association’s “House Joint Memorial” (attached) was passed out of the “House Veterans Affairs Committee” by unanimous vote this morning. Additionally the OCA plans to hand deliver this memorial to the Portland VA Medical Center’s new Director and I asked that the Co-Chairs of the House Veterans Affairs Committee and any committee members that feel this issue is important to be present for that conversation/meeting with the VA Director. The entire committee including the two Co-Chairs indicated interest in being at the meeting or calling in.

In addition the OCA/ACA has been lobbying our two US Senators Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyen for their help which they are going to give the hope is to get them at least on the conference call and have their in-district Congressional aids at the meeting both of whom I have worked with prior. We also will have the help of Congressmen Blumenauer and Schrader, an official from the Governor’s office and officials from the University of Western States. Our goal is to prompt the Portland VA to hire a full time DC., make chiropractic care readily available at their outpatient clinics and by referral to our offices. We also via the UWS wish to have the Portland VA open their teaching hospital to 4th year UWS chiropractic interns….

Yes, the Oregon Chiropractic Association is looking out for you…..

Vern Saboe DC., FACO

OCA Lobbyist,

ACA Delegate for Oregon

541-231-4528 my cell call if you have any questions…..if I don’t have the answer I’ll find someone who does….