RemedySpot.com

Spinal Diagnostics RE; lower leg numbness update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Folks happy Friday,

Interestingly it didn’t take much time for me to be needing the services of Dr. Slack MD et.al at Spinal Diagnostics. I was wondering if there is anyone else that you folks might recommend in the portland area for a patient of mine without health insurance.

I posted a week or so ago about a young lady with lower right leg numbness (whole leg numb). Someone graciously recommended Open Advanced MRI who gave her a significant discount and made it possible for her to obtain and MRI. Results came back with L4-S1 Mild degeneration, mild central disc bulging both levels and bilateral stenosis mild at both levels.

Her symptoms are not text book by any means and she only has symptoms on the right. She has also been complaining now of “raw, burning sensation†traveling UP the QL on the right to about T10-12 and going into her right flank... Again,,,,,weird.

Anyway, we’re going to see how she responds to treatment, but the patient is very anxious about missing work and her inability to perform her work duties. I thought perhaps an eval for an injection might be in order, if not just another doc to take a look...

Any ideas for this young woman? Again, no health insurance. She does have a small benefit through AFLAC, but that’s it.

Many thanks,

ph Medlin D.C.