RemedySpot.com

FW: Will They Ever Learn?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have not checked this out yet but has anyone else heard of this. It came from a supplement company I use. Dr. A Caughlin DC CAC155 NW 1st Ave Day, Or. 97845 office 541-575-1063 fax 541-575-5554Subject: Will They Ever Learn?

From the Desk of Dr

January 2012

Dear Colleague,

Happy New Year to all my dear colleagues!

While reading a German newspaper, an article about vaccination caught my attention. By now many

of us are familiar with the pros and cons. What mainly concerns me about today’s established vaccines are the preservatives they contain. Many vaccines are preserved with a mercury solution, and we all know the many side effects.

The news article reported that the British pharmacy giant “Glaxo Kline” tested a new vaccine in Argentina and was fined in court. Fourteen (14) children died during their test. The company manipulated poor, underage and illiterate parents to sign their consent form. The vaccine was designed against lung and ear infections. Will They Ever Learn? In 2008, forty-nine (49) babies died in a clinic in India, where western pharmaceutical companies were involved in clinical tests. In 1996, Pfizer tested a new antibiotic against lung and ear infection on 200 children in Nigeria, and eleven (11) children died. A significant number ended up blind, deaf, and brain damaged. The industry continues to test new drugs in third world countries. About 50% of new pharmaceutical drugs are tested in India, Africa and China. For the New Year: Lets continue to acquire knowledge and create a better life for our patients, ourselves, and our loved ones.

God Bless,