RemedySpot.com

Surgeon for Carpal Tunnerl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a pt who is choosing to have carpal tunnel surgery. Anyone have a recommendation for him in the Corvallis, Albany, Labanon possibly Eugene Salem area? Larry L. Oliver, DC408 NW 7thCorvallis, OR541-757-9933fax 541-757-7713www.heresco.com dro@... The information contained in this electronic message may contain protected health information which is confidential under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR 97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.

Guest guest

Don't let him do it.  Get him to ART doc, Graston, anyone !!!  I would not facilitate finding him a surgeon. Schneider DCPDXOn Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Dr. Larry Oliver <dro@...> wrote:

I have a pt who is choosing to have carpal tunnel surgery.  Anyone have a recommendation for him in the Corvallis, Albany, Labanon possibly Eugene Salem area?

Larry L. Oliver, DC

408 NW 7thCorvallis, OR

541-757-9933

fax 541-757-7713

www.heresco.com

dro@...

The information contained in this electronic message may contain protected health information which is confidential under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the communication in error, please notify Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR  97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.

-- Schneider DC PDX

Guest guest

I was diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel in both hands about 3

years ago with a medical recommendation for surgery as soon as

possible. I was told if I didn't have the surgery there was a

possibility I would lose the use of my hands. That was very

frightening to me and I agreed. When my colleagues learned of this,

they offered to work with me and I didn't have surgery. I believe

the problem was coming from my neck and upper thoracic spine as

opposed to the carpal tunnel. Still get some numbness and tingling

on occasion, but no pain and no surgery. See if you can find the

root of the problem and take care of that. Once the integrity of the

skin has been broken, we can never undo the results.

Joan Schultze, DC

Lake Oswego

On 3/13/2012 8:53 AM, Dr. Larry Oliver wrote:

I have a

pt who is choosing to have carpal tunnel surgery.

Anyone have a recommendation for him in the Corvallis,

Albany, Labanon possibly Eugene Salem area?

Larry L.

Oliver, DC

408 NW

7th

Corvallis,

OR

541-757-9933

fax

541-757-7713

www.heresco.com

dro@...

The

information contained in this electronic message may

contain protected health information which is

confidential under applicable law and is intended only

for the use of the individual or entity named above.

If the recipient of the message is not the intended

recipient, you are hereby notified that any

dissemination, copying or disclosure of this

communication is strictly prohibited. If you have

received the communication in error, please notify

Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St,

Corvallis, OR 97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the

communication immediately without making any copy or

distribution.

Guest guest

If it is truly CTS and conservative measures have been exhausted, surgery should be considered. I had surgery on both wrists ten years ago and my wrists are fine. No way I could have continued my job without it. After surgery, Graston/ART/exercises will aid in recovery. Barrett From: Schneider <portlandchiro1@...> dro@... Cc:

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 10:04 AM Subject: Re: Surgeon for Carpal Tunnerl

Don't let him do it. Get him to ART doc, Graston, anyone !!! I would not facilitate finding him a surgeon. Schneider DCPDXOn Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Dr. Larry Oliver <dro@...> wrote:

I have a pt who is choosing to have carpal tunnel surgery. Anyone have a recommendation for him in the Corvallis, Albany, Labanon possibly Eugene Salem area?

Larry L. Oliver, DC

408 NW 7thCorvallis, OR

541-757-9933

fax 541-757-7713

www.heresco.com

dro@...

The information contained in this electronic message may contain protected health information which is confidential under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR 97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.

-- Schneider DC PDX

Guest guest

All of the suggestions I have received are appreciated. Perhaps I should have pointed out that this pt has undergone a significant treatment plan of CMT, IFC and manual therapies which provided some relief. However, this is first of all a long-standing problem and secondly he continues to work in a position where he uses a hand-held grinder most of the day. We have discussed his options and he refuses to seek another position less irritating to the median nerve. Larry L. Oliver, DC408 NW 7thCorvallis, OR541-757-9933fax 541-757-7713www.heresco.com dro@... The information contained in this electronic message may contain protected health information which is confidential under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR 97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Joan SchultzeSent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11:00 AMdro@...; Oregon DC'SSubject: Re: Surgeon for Carpal Tunnerl I was diagnosed with severe carpal tunnel in both hands about 3 years ago with a medical recommendation for surgery as soon as possible. I was told if I didn't have the surgery there was a possibility I would lose the use of my hands. That was very frightening to me and I agreed. When my colleagues learned of this, they offered to work with me and I didn't have surgery. I believe the problem was coming from my neck and upper thoracic spine as opposed to the carpal tunnel. Still get some numbness and tingling on occasion, but no pain and no surgery. See if you can find the root of the problem and take care of that. Once the integrity of the skin has been broken, we can never undo the results.Joan Schultze, DCLake OswegoOn 3/13/2012 8:53 AM, Dr. Larry Oliver wrote: I have a pt who is choosing to have carpal tunnel surgery. Anyone have a recommendation for him in the Corvallis, Albany, Labanon possibly Eugene Salem area? Larry L. Oliver, DC408 NW 7thCorvallis, OR541-757-9933fax 541-757-7713www.heresco.com dro@... The information contained in this electronic message may contain protected health information which is confidential under applicable law and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the recipient of the message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify Heresco Chiropractic & Associates, 408 NW 7th St, Corvallis, OR 97330, 541-757-9933 and purge the communication immediately without making any copy or distribution.