RemedySpot.com

RE: Chronic raging yeast infections.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

.....52 antibiotics per bite of anything dairy .... so while they may have been diligent with their therapies, they were DAILY (several times a day?) reinoculating themselves by maintaining such a level of antibiotics in their bodies, preventing any of their therapies from working. Is that diligence or what?! SunnySunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com From: drscott@...Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:46:46 -0800Subject: Chronic raging yeast infections.

Met a fellow today who’s wife is under the care of a naturopath for candidiasis outrageousness with no help for months.

IV therapies, standard tx. No sugar, probiotic pearls, etc.

I mentioned getting some gentian violet which kills yeast like a nuclear strike (although it dyes anything that it comes in contact with a rich purple- like a meat stamp of old. (There is a story of an impatient couple who could not wait for the violet to leave town and the male partner ended up with er, um, a royal member! True story. Ask .)

I also mentioned finding one of those ultraviolet probes which work like a charm and are very low tech. Now that we consider it, the epithelia of the vaginal walls are pretty defenseless from UV light. Is the idea that it’s such a short blast of treatment that it doesn’t damage the cells?

Finally suggested getting the flora re-inocculated directly with a few days of low volume i.e. 1 pint, warm water enemas with probiotics mixed in.

Of course, he didn’t realize that the vaginal infection was from yeast overgrowth in the colon. Not clear if it was explained to his wife or the ND.

Any ideas?

I mean besides getting off milk and frequency specific micro-current (and I do not want to even THINK about how that would be done.)

Thanks

--

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

Lake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

503-635-6246