RemedySpot.com

some chiro stuff for sale / giveaway

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In the never-ending purging/cleaning up of the office, I offer the following stuff for sale/giveaway.I will have it in a box in my car at the OCA Convention on Sat aft. and Sun morn. (won't be there Fri.) Prices are for NON-OCA members. If you are an OCA member take 50% off the price I list ( maybe make a donation to PAC to make up diff.)

FOR SALE-2 posture pumps (one with box/one without) both new.$60 each  (they go for $119 wholesale)-3 Bill Esteb Pt. education Videos$40. for all three (keep in mind you can cheaply convert these to a single DVD Format without copyright infringement for 10-20 bucks each)The DVDs sell for $100 each from Bill.

FREE STUFF-Everything else (below) is free (you can make a donation to OCA if you like)-Dozens of audio CDs from the Masters' Circle (Larry markson et. al) very uplifting and inspirational stuff to listen to in the car

-6 Singer powerpoint classes/ slideshows for patient or corporate presentations- A cute Backpack safety video (from backpack Safety America) that i used for some grade school presentations. (again, you can have it burned to a DVD if you like) video is 60 bucks on the web

-Nutrition textbook that I guess I used at WSCC-Stedmans med Dictionary (paperback)-A Masters' Circle practice/patient management guide....just a wealth of interesting stuff in there from the mind of the Larry Markson, et al

- " Busting Your Rut " great book by the irrepressible by Danny Drubin, DC-A thoraco-lumbar/supine adjustment " thingy " that I got from Tom Freedman when I was a student in about 1995 (?). If Tom reads this he can explain how one uses it. I have rarely used it in 17 years. heh heh prolly time to get rid of it  ;-)

- A " flexometer " for ROM measurement (i.e. good for measuring angle of thoracic rotation in forward bending test Adam's sign is present) -Another ROM device (for extremities)-2 reflex hammers.

john collins-- Note: In future please use this Gmail address instead of: cdc@... and Spbkchiro@.... Thank you

1 of 1 Photo(s)