RemedySpot.com

Boundaries class- seeking former victim

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been developing an online boundaries violation prevention class for chiropractors.

I am interested in speaking with someone who was involved with a person in authority (dual relationship/power relationship/really stupid idea relationship) who is willing to discuss the damage that it did to them.

I have a friend willing to be interviewed who was abused by a school counselor as a 3rd grader but the situation is so egregious that it is not helpful.

Ideally, I would like to organize a phone interview with the questions sent in advance and vetted by the interviewee.

I can do it anonymously.

An alternative option would be an email exchange to craft a valuable picture to help doctors see the possible repercussions of such actions.

The interviewee is allowed to view the final product for approval or edits.

I interviewed a doctor in another country who was involved with a patient many years ago and I think it will be one of the most important parts of the class.

Obviously the patient would have to contact me and they can be assured that their communication will be held in highest confidence.

My private cell 503-780-5595

Thank you for passing this along to someone who can help others prevent major life damage with their testimonial.

You may call me for further details as needed.

--

E. Abrahamson, D.C.

Chiropractic physician

Lake Oswego Chiropractic Clinic

315 Second Street

Lake Oswego, OR 97034

503-635-6246