RemedySpot.com

Items for sale

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Colleagues,I'm doing a little spring cleaning and selling a few items that may interest you:1) Chattanooga Intelect Legend Combo (Ultrasound and four waveforms-- interferential, premodulated, high volt and Russian). Two and four channel options.New, this unit retails for around $2,895.00. It's a barely used unit (hence, I'm selling it!) that's a few years old and I'm selling for $1,200.00.2) Hydrocollator (Chatanooga/ Model E-1/ Stationary). Includes internal rack but DOES NOT include hot pacs.New, this unit retails for around $301.00. I'm selling it for $150.00 AND will throw in the following items free with its purchase:1) Tongs (one) 2) Wall mounted terry cover drying rack3) Terry covers (1 neck and 3 standard)4) Mini lotion warmer that hangs on the unit(These extras together would cost around $160.00 new)3) Two unused Prostim 2000 TENS units @ $25.00 eachIf you are interested, you may contact me by phone (541) 292- 8058.Thank you. Goldman