RemedySpot.com

SB 1580 CCO meetings around the state with your senators/representatives

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All,

The first week of April, Senator Laurie Monnes (D) will be having a town hall type meeting in downtown Gresham. I plan on attending. I will be asking her the question I've attached in this email. If any of you have time to attend a town hall meeting in your area, please feel free to use this question as a template to ask other reps/ senators around the state the same question. We can make a difference if we send a unified message out over and over.

If for some reason you can't afford to join the state assoc or simply have your reasons for not becoming part of the group that is looking out for your economic and other interests, I hope you'll consider attending local town hall meetings. It costs nothing but your time. If you're not sure what to do or how to approach a representative, please feel free to call me. I'll be happy to guide you. This kind of thing, when done professionally, is a great way to network for your clinic and the profession.

Minga Guerrero DC

abowoman@...

1 of 1 File(s)

Laurie Monnes letter 3-20-12.docx