RemedySpot.com

Re: No response yet for Insurance list

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Walt,I appreciate why you are asking for a list of good insurance companies. And I have felt that way too, that I only wanted to deal with the good payers and ditch the rest. What I have learned over the years, as corny as it may sound to some, is that when you serve all, regardless of their ability to pay, that the money will come. There is an enormous amount of money to be made in this profession, and all we need to do is adjust. We have the market cornered. To me, chiropractic care IS health insurance. There is no selling in my practice. I just go to work every day and tell the truth. Most people are open to hearing it when it comes from the heart. They can smell a sales pitch a mile away. The more that they know that you care, the more they

will care. Are you coming to the OCA convention this Fri-Sat-Sun? It is going to be the best convention ever. Most of the speakers there are teaching us how to grow our practices, how to talk to patients, how to have passion in your field, and how to make more money doing what we love.On another note, it may be against the anti-trust laws to have an open conversation about which insurance companies pay well vs. which ones do not. Let's be careful about this.It's gonna be worth missing a day in the office to be at this convention. I hope to see you there!MattDr. Matt FreedmanChiropractic PhysicianPure Life Chiropractic, LLC315 West Broadway Suite 100Eugene, Oregon 97401(541) 343- 5633http://www.EugeneChiropractic.comhttp://www.EugeneHyperbaric.comFrom: Walter Wiese <docwiese7@...>Subject: No response yet for Insurance list Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 2:11 AM

I know everyone out there in practice is got a list they use, but I realize no one wants to take the time to put it together, however there have been others that have contacted me to share this list when I get it, so I see I am not alone. It would be a good thing for all of us to share this info, as it is difficult to get put together on ones own and to know which ones are worth signing up for. I did get one response telling me "there aren't any good insurance companies", but offered no list. Maybe she was one doc that only deals with cash. I would love to be one of those, but I never was able to make it work hoping all those potential patients out there that have insurance are willing to just pay me cash instead of using their insurance. I guess I am not a good enough sales person to

convince them of it,

so in the mean time I need a list. I appreciate your time and effort to help me on this. Thanks again for anyone that can shed some light on this list and I will be happy to share it with others.

Walt

Eagle Point

De. Wiese,

Medscape just posted a list of the worst and best insurance

companies as rated by medical clinics. Maybe it would be good to go

on their website, register as a user, and download that list. It

was just published this past week.

Ron Grice, DC

Albany, OR

On 2/1/2012 2:11 AM, Walter Wiese wrote:

I know everyone out there in practice is got

a list they use, but I realize no one wants to

take the time to put it together, however there

have been others that have contacted me to share

this list when I get it, so I see I am not

alone. It would be a good thing for all of us

to share this info, as it is difficult to get

put together on ones own and to know which ones

are worth signing up for. I did get one

response telling me "there aren't any good

insurance companies", but offered no list.

Maybe she was one doc that only deals with

cash. I would love to be one of those, but I

never was able to make it work hoping all those

potential patients out there that have insurance

are willing to just pay me cash instead of using

their insurance. I guess I am not a good enough

sales person to convince them of it, so in the

mean time I need a list. I appreciate your time

and effort to help me on this. Thanks again for

anyone that can shed some light on this list and

I will be happy to share it with others.

Walt

Eagle Point