RemedySpot.com

Oregon Insurance lists for becoming a provider

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If anyone has a list of "GOOD" paying insurance companies to Chiropractor here in Oregon, I need to join each one of them. However, I do not know where to begin to look for this list or to know which ones are good and which ones are bad for reimbursement. If you could contact me off the list at docwiese7@... i would really appreciate this so I can get started sending out provider request info.

Walt DC ND (NEV

Eagle Point

All, Isn't 'good paying insurance companies' an oxymoron or some such? You may have unrealistic expectations, Walt. SunnySunny Kierstyn, RN DC Fibromyalgia Care Center of Oregon 2677 Willakenzie Road, 7CEugene, Oregon, 97401541- 654-0850; Fx; 541- 654-0834www.drsunnykierstyn.com From: docwiese7@...Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:19:27 -0800Subject: Oregon Insurance lists for becoming a provider

If anyone has a list of "GOOD" paying insurance companies to Chiropractor here in Oregon, I need to join each one of them. However, I do not know where to begin to look for this list or to know which ones are good and which ones are bad for reimbursement. If you could contact me off the list at docwiese7@... i would really appreciate this so I can get started sending out provider request info.

Walt DC ND (NEV

Eagle Point