the most it has ever been.

If you have ever wondered “what’s up” with NMT,

now is the time to find out. Dr. Feinberg is presenting

his introductory Level A Quick Care seminar the weekend

of March 16 –18. By attending, you’ll learn how to

mitigate/eliminate Sensory-Motor faults, Infectious

Agents and Toxic Flora, Allergies, Autoimmune

Inflammation, and Toxins, as well as the harmful

mind-body effects of adverse anchored emotions.

I believe you will find these tools awesome adjuncts

to the therapies you already provide. Honestly, I would

find it difficult to provide the quality of care for my

patients, family, and myself that I now do without

the benefit of NMT.

In health,

Greg Ross, DC

Begin forwarded message:From: Annette Simard <dranetsimard@...>Date: February 28, 2012 10:53:39 AM PSTOregon DCs < >Cc: Oregon DCs < >Subject: Re: NMTGreg, Very eloquently put.I too have been using NMT daily in my practice since I took my first class, 2005, I think. It has served me and my patients well over the years, sometimes in completely unexpected, surprising and, darn it I'll say it, miraculous ways.I also agree with you the learning curve is much less steep now with the development of Quick Care.It is much easier to learn than it was . The concepts are still fascinating , applying energy medicine directly to all types of cases.I also encourage all to attend the upcoming Level A this March.Annette SimardOn Feb 27, 2012, at 7:34 PM, Ross wrote:Fellow Oregon DCs,I had the good fortune of attending Dr. Feinberg’sfirst presentation of his Neuromodulation Techniqueseminar in 2002. Since then, I have used NMT almostdaily. I have also attended advanced seminars and all ofthe NMT Symposiums. Those subsequent seminarsprovided progressively more insightful informationas well as more powerful procedures.Dr. Feinberg recently updated and revised all NMTmaterials and procedures. The conceptual basis for NMTis now readily understood, its procedures the easiestever to learn, and the power of their applicationthe most it has ever been.If you have ever wondered “what’s up” with NMT,now is the time to find out. Dr. Feinberg is presentinghis introductory Level A Quick Care seminar the weekendof March 16 –18. By attending, you’ll learn how tomitigate/eliminate Sensory-Motor faults, InfectiousAgents and Toxic Flora, Allergies, AutoimmuneInflammation, and Toxins, as well as the harmfulmind-body effects of adverse anchored emotions.I believe you will find these tools awesome adjunctsto the therapies you already provide. Honestly, I wouldfind it difficult to provide the quality of care for mypatients, family, and myself that I now do withoutthe benefit of NMT.In health,Greg Ross, DC------------------------------------All posts must adhere to OregonDCs rules located on homepage at: /Tell a colleague about OregonDCs! (must be licensed Oregon DC)