RemedySpot.com

Re: X-ray Copying

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

EPIC will do it for you. YOu could also call Bridgeport over by you....they may do it for you.

Don WHite, RN, DC

In a message dated 3/14/2012 2:26:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, harringtondoc@... writes:

Hello Listmates,

We have been asked to provide copies of our x-rays for one of our injured patients by the defense. We used to have them copied at the Providence Hospital out on 84, but they stopped providing this service. Could anyone direct me to a facility that will copy plain x-rays?

Thanks in advance,

I. Harrington, DC

17620 Pilkington Road

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

503-636-2265

Guest guest

I have an xray copying device I'm not using, and anybody on the list can borrow it . I don't have the duplication film just the device. I believe you need a darkroom to use it. If you want to purchase the duplication film, you can use my darkroom. R Johansen D.C. PC,DABCOChiropractic Life Center12762 SE Stark StreetPortland Oregon 97233Voice 5032557746,Fax 5032550818---------- Original Message ----------From: MekaAbou@...To: harringtondoc@..., Subject: Re: X-ray CopyingDate: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

EPIC will do it for you. YOu could also call Bridgeport over by you....they may do it for you.

Don WHite, RN, DC

In a message dated 3/14/2012 2:26:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, harringtondoc@... writes:

Hello Listmates,

We have been asked to provide copies of our x-rays for one of our injured patients by the defense. We used to have them copied at the Providence Hospital out on 84, but they stopped providing this service. Could anyone direct me to a facility that will copy plain x-rays?

Thanks in advance,

I. Harrington, DC

17620 Pilkington Road

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

503-636-2265

____________________________________________________________53 Year Old Mom Looks 33The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worriedconsumerproducts.com