RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: [ACA-Members] Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Would someone like to share what Cessna's Wellness Panel includes?Ann DCFrom: "vsaboe" <vsaboe@...>".Ware" <.Ware@...>, Cc: aca-members@...Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:37:28 AMSubject: RE: [ACA-Members] "Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis?"

THanks! Vern From: .Ware [mailto:.Ware@...] Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:10 AMvsaboe@...; Cc: aca-members@...Subject: RE: [ACA-Members] "Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis?" If you use Professional Co-op Services (866-999-4041) through LabCorp the panels are either $69.00 or $109.00 depending on how complete a panel you want. Most commonly $109.00. S. Ware, D.C., D.A.B.C.I. From: vsaboe [mailto:vsaboe@...] Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:04 PM Cc: aca-members@...Subject: [ACA-Members] "Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis?" Is there anyone out there that is doing the Cessna wellness panel if so for the cash patients what is the cost the lab charging you for the panel? Thanks, Vern Saboe, DC ______________________________________________________ACA-Members Mailing ListTo post to the list: ACA-members@...List policyNOTE: The ACA does not accept requests/inquiries through the listserv. The listserv is for peer-to-peer collaboration only. If you have an insurance-related question/concern you wish to bring to the attention of the ACA, please email insinfo@.... If you have a dues/benefits question or issue, please email memberinfo@.... Technical questions or to request to be removed from the list, please contact dmillard@...

Hi Ann, It includes the SMAC panel or chem. About 26 chemistries and beyond “total ironâ€Â  it also includes iron binding capacity, iron saturation, and ferritin.  It includes the lipid panel, complete blood count w/diff, sed rate, CRP, thyroid panel, routine urinalysis, and ABO blood type (based on “one man’s meat†would your patient do better staying away from red meat or dairy etc.. It was the wellness panel Mike Cessna chiropractic internist recommended in our internal disorders 2-year class circa 1996-97 at then WSCC.  Mike had software that you could plug the lab findings into that would give a report of findings that I would then over-read with my lab notes, lab manual, on’s Internal Medicine, the Merck Manual etc. which I had on a handheld device (old lin unit).  That is when something funky would come up….his software suggest different botanicals, nutrients, diet, etc. to fix whatever system was in trouble…..I enjoyed the work but got out of it once I started going up those marble steps in Salem a whole lot starting in 2001…..I wish to get back into the work to a degree with what is coming with Oregon’s universal health care and the “essential benefits package†wherein preventative services and basic diagnostics e.g. annual exams will be  “non-cost sharing†services…meaning Oregonians will have no out of pocket expense, as in no co-pay do I have anyone’s attention???? This colleagues is why the Oregon Chiropractic Association is working so hard (a.k.a., looking out for you) right this minute to ensure “non-discrimination language†is inserted into the Oregon “Transformation Bill† relative to the “Coordinated Care Organizations†we must be included as a profession not just as a service which to the policy makers equates to pounding down the high spots in Oregonians spines, which will not be an essential benefit.   Oh and did I mention that lifestyle coaching, wellness coaching like oh let me see…oh ya “eat well,†“think well,†and “move well,†would be in that category ring any bells….and 1-million Oregonians will be accessing these services in 2014….Does the OCA have your attention now!! To The Continued Good Fight, Vern Saboe From: bluepearl2001@... [mailto:bluepearl2001@...] Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 11:56 AMvsaboeCc: aca-members@...; .Ware; Subject: Re: RE: [ACA-Members] " Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis? " Would someone like to share what Cessna's Wellness Panel includes?Ann DCFrom: " vsaboe " <vsaboe@...> " .Ware " <.Ware@...>, Cc: aca-members@...Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:37:28 AMSubject: RE: [ACA-Members] " Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis? " THanks! Vern From: .Ware [mailto:.Ware@...] Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 10:10 AMvsaboe@...; Cc: aca-members@...Subject: RE: [ACA-Members] " Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis? " If you use Professional Co-op Services (866-999-4041) through LabCorp the panels are either $69.00 or $109.00 depending on how complete a panel you want. Most commonly $109.00. S. Ware, D.C., D.A.B.C.I. From: vsaboe [mailto:vsaboe@...] Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:04 PM Cc: aca-members@...Subject: [ACA-Members] " Cessna Wellness Panel of Blood Testing & Urinalysis? " Is there anyone out there that is doing the Cessna wellness panel if so for the cash patients what is the cost the lab charging you for the panel? Thanks, Vern Saboe, DC ______________________________________________________ACA-Members Mailing ListTo post to the list: ACA-members@...List policyNOTE: The ACA does not accept requests/inquiries through the listserv. The listserv is for peer-to-peer collaboration only. If you have an insurance-related question/concern you wish to bring to the attention of the ACA, please email insinfo@.... If you have a dues/benefits question or issue, please email memberinfo@.... Technical questions or to request to be removed from the list, please contact dmillard@...