RemedySpot.com

Dr. Kerry Mc Cord Seminar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Doctors,

I would like to bring attention to an upcoming seminar featuring Dr. Kerry McCord on January 14-15 in Vancouver, Washington. Dr. McCord is a Diplomate of the International College of Applied Kinesiology and co-teaches Quintessential Applications with Dr. Wally Schmitt, the developer of QA. QA is a very ordered system of evaluating the systems of the body with a hierarchical approach. The models and protocols evolved as a blend of Professional Applied Kinesiology and Chiropractic Neurology. Dr. McCord is a clear, concise, and inspiring presenter. Whether you are experienced in AK or a beginner, this seminar will expand your model of how to approach complex patient presentations.

You may register by calling 800-636-6913. See www.bioticsnw.com or open the attached flier for details This Intro class is 195.00 but if you register with me, it will be 125.00. Just call the 800 # and tell , "I am registering WITH Dr. Domby for the $125 price."

In addition to the attached flyer, check out a short You tube of Dr. McCord.

Each session is considered stand alone, though each builds your skills for the next session.

Vancouver Hilton Hotel in Vancouver, WA

Jan. 14-15: Dr. McCord

Feb. 18-19: Dr. Schmitt

Mar. 10-11: Dr. McCord

Apr. 14-15: Dr. Schmitt

June 9-10: Dr. McCord

Domby D.C. DIBAKPO Box 1108Scappoose, Oregon, USA97056phone 503 543-3195