RemedySpot.com

Last Period for Public Comment to the OHPB on CCOs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear coalition members the last period for public comment is January 10-18 all comments must be in by 5:00 PM Jan. 18th. It would help to broadcast this to your clients to get them to post to OHPB.Info@...

which is the email to sent public comment. Much like your clients I'm sure, we have a statewide email list-serve of about 400 chiropractors which I will again be posting this to in hopes of them giving more comments and prompting their patients to do the same yet again. What I suggested to the practitioners and that which they said worked well was having on page sheets with sample comments/paragraphs that their patients could use as a guide. We had a tremendous follow through by my folks and their patients. In my own practice it was kind of fun for the patients with their "smart phones" as they were all posting their comments in the reception room or treatment rooms being finish before they even left the clinic...in fact I had several that were so motivated they would ask to use the clinic computer which they did..it was fun for them....just a couple of thoughts....

We also need to know if and who may wish to yet again testify at the last "Oregon Health Policy Board" meeting on CCOs before the session January 24th? and....we need to scedule a meeting during the first portion of the session to discuss testimony, networking and lobbying the issue during the session

Have a great day,

Vern Saboe