RemedySpot.com

Re: dynamometer-malnutrition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone implemented the new ADA/Academy/ASPEN characteristics of malnutrition into your assessment process for bariatric patients? I am working on this presently and looking at different dynamometer options. Please share your experiences selecting a dynamometer and using hand grip as a criteria for severe malnutrition. Cordially, Litchford PhD, RD, LDNwww.casesoftware.commdlphd@...New Release...Nutrition Focused Physical Assessment: Making Clinical Connections. From: Litchford <mdlphd@...> " " < > Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 9:10 AM Subject: Re: New RD to the Listserv Has anyone implemented the new ADA/Academy/ASPEN characteristics of malnutrition into your assessment process for bariatric patients? I am working on this presently and looking at different dynamometer options. Please share your experiences selecting a dynamometer and using hand grip as a criteria for severe malnutrition. Cordially, Litchford PhD, RD, LDNwww.casesoftware.commdlphd@...New Release...Nutrition Focused Physical Assessment: Making Clinical Connections. From: Debra <debra15june@...> Cc: lbethelrd@... Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:26 AM Subject: RE: New RD to the Listserv

Dear for some reason can't seem to stop getting emails from the group. did got to website and tried to cancel membership. please can you arrange for this to be done. many thanks debra williams From: lbethelrd@...Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 03:57:35 +0000Subject: Re: New RD to the Listserv

Kate,

I can send an invitation if you want to send her e-mail address to me privately, or she can join through the website at:

/join

, Owner/Moderator

Bariatric Nutrition Dietitians Discussion Group

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Bethel, MS, RD, LD/N, CLT, CLT MentorRegistered Dietitian specializing in chronic inflammatory conditions related to food sensitivities, allergies, and intolerances*1526 Nuremberg Boulevard, Punta Gorda, FL 33983-6015Telephone: 941-624-5002; Mobile: 941-626-5886; E-mail: lbethelrd@...; Local and distance services* Irritable bowel, migraines, fibromyalgia, arthralgias, gas, reflux, esophagitis, indigestion, celiac disease,Crohn’s, colitis, sinusitis, psoriasis, eczema, autism spectrum disorders/ADD/ADHD, and others+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From: "katherinerountree" <kate@...> Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 4:00:35 PMSubject: New RD to the Listserv

I have trained a dietitian new to bariatrics and she would like to gain access to this group. I have been on it for about 3-4 years and don't remember exactly how I got on this. Can someone remind me how one gets on this group's email?Thanks!Kate Rountree, RD, LDNRountree Dieteticskate@...