RemedySpot.com

Re: Do You Want Your Patients To Be More Engaged

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We have been contacted by many of you on the listserv. I thought it might be easiest to respond to the group because we are getting many of the same questions. Please see below. 1. Yes, you can add unlimited pages to include your Nutrition Protocol/Plan.2. If you choose to use the email platform, the email ‘From’ will be any email address you select so it can be from you or any member of your staff. Your patients will not see it from BariMD which is important because we want you to be visible to your patients. (BariMD does not want to be visible to your patients.)3. If you do not have a program website but instead, just a hospital web page as part of the different service lines, the newsletter can actually act like a website. Each page is a unique url and you can add as many pages as you wish, to include pictures and hyperlinks.4. There is no additional fee for Survey Creator.We are here to support you. Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support at 877.855.9988 ext. 2. If you would like to speak with me directly, please call the same number and select ext. 142. Debbie Daley, RD LDNBariMD151 north nob hill road, suite 185plantation, florida 33324954.607.1540 I direct line877.855.9988 ext 142 I talk (corporate office)954.919.9777 I sendwww.barimd.com