RemedySpot.com

Re: Calcium Citrate vs. Carbonate and/or drinkings with meals Demonstrations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Abby – that is awesome! I would love to see the video when you done if you don’t mind sharing or explain how to do it.

Abby Herrick, RD, LD, cPT

MyNewSelf Bariatrics

Program Dietitian and Wellness Coordinator

(314) 966-9645

abby.herrick@...

www.mynewselfbariatrics.com

Be the change you wish to see in the world

~Gandhi

On Behalf Of abbyklemme

Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 2:35 PM

Subject: Calcium Citrate vs. Carbonate and/or drinkings with meals Demonstrations

We have a Facebook page for patients and our marketing department has asked me to do some videos. I thought I might do one showing the breakdown of different types of calcium in water and another on drinking with meals.

Have any of you done this? If so, could you let me know what materials you used.

In particular, did you just dissolve the Ca in water or did you add something to decrease the pH of the water? If you've done the drinking with meals thing, what did you use to represent the food? Applesauce?

Thanks!

Abby Klemme, RD, LD

Guest guest

We used applesauce and a funnel for the drinking with meals. From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of abbyklemmeSent: Monday, April 30, 2012 3:35 PM Subject: Calcium Citrate vs. Carbonate and/or drinkings with meals Demonstrations We have a Facebook page for patients and our marketing department has asked me to do some videos. I thought I might do one showing the breakdown of different types of calcium in water and another on drinking with meals.Have any of you done this? If so, could you let me know what materials you used.In particular, did you just dissolve the Ca in water or did you add something to decrease the pH of the water? If you've done the drinking with meals thing, what did you use to represent the food? Applesauce?Thanks!Abby Klemme, RD, LD

Guest guest

I would also love to see the video . Please share with me incase if you don't mind . Sent on my BlackBerry® from VodafoneFrom: "Herrick, Abby" <abby.herrick@...>Sender: Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:42:57 +0000 < >Reply Subject: RE: Calcium Citrate vs. Carbonateand/or drinkings with meals Demonstrations Abby – that is awesome! I would love to see the video when you done if you don’t mind sharing or explain how to do it. Abby Herrick, RD, LD, cPTMyNewSelf BariatricsProgram Dietitian and Wellness Coordinator(314) 966-9645abby.herrick@...www.mynewselfbariatrics.com Be the change you wish to see in the world ~Gandhi From: [mailto: ]On Behalf Of abbyklemmeSent: Monday, April 30, 2012 2:35 PM Subject: Calcium Citrate vs. Carbonate and/or drinkings with meals Demonstrations We have a Facebook page for patients and our marketing department has asked me to do some videos. I thought I might do one showing the breakdown of different types of calcium in water and another on drinking with meals.Have any of you done this? If so, could you let me know what materials you used.In particular, did you just dissolve the Ca in water or did you add something to decrease the pH of the water? If you've done the drinking with meals thing, what did you use to represent the food? Applesauce?Thanks!Abby Klemme, RD, LD

Guest guest

What a great idea, would you mind sharing?!

Thanks,

Wichman, RD

Benefis Bariatric Institute

406-455-8241

katiewichman@...

Calcium Citrate vs. Carbonate and/or

drinkings with meals Demonstrations

We have a Facebook page for patients and our marketing department has asked me

to do some videos. I thought I might do one showing the breakdown of different

types of calcium in water and another on drinking with meals.

Have any of you done this? If so, could you let me know what materials you used.

In particular, did you just dissolve the Ca in water or did you add something to

decrease the pH of the water? If you've done the drinking with meals thing, what

did you use to represent the food? Applesauce?

Thanks!

Abby Klemme, RD, LD