RemedySpot.com

medically supervised diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We are needing to determine which medically supervised diet we are going to use for our surgical and non-surgical patients. I wanted to see what other programs are using, why, and what you like about it? I only know of HMR, Optifast,

Medifast, and Bariatric Advantage. We are looking for something that taste good, has a way of tracking progress through a database, and promotes real food in addition to meal replacements.

Thanks,

Abby Herrick, RD, LD, cPT

Guest guest

We do not currently use the whole program but I was impressed with HMR as a whole and I liked their shakes the best. Meals are not as good but doable and they heavily promote added fruits/vegetables. Would love to know the outcome of your research and what you choose for a program. Best Laschkewitsch RD | Dietitian Legacy Health | 503.413.8135 klaschke@... From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Herrick, AbbySent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 2:36 PM Subject: medically supervised diet We are needing to determine which medically supervised diet we are going to use for our surgical and non-surgical patients. I wanted to see what other programs are using, why, and what you like about it? I only know of HMR, Optifast, Medifast, and Bariatric Advantage. We are looking for something that taste good, has a way of tracking progress through a database, and promotes real food in addition to meal replacements. Thanks, Abby Herrick, RD, LD, cPT