RemedySpot.com

ketogenx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Has anyone used or currently using the Ketogenx line by Bariatric Advantage for their medically supervised diets non-surgical and surgical? If so, would you mind sending me an email or speaking to me briefly over the phone. We need to

make a decision in the next week on a program we are going to use. I personally do not like the idea of patients eating out of bags and boxes, but it seems we are going to need to choose one program that works well. I’d love to have your input on what works

and doesn’t.

Thank you!

Abby Herrick, RD, LD , cPT

314-966-9645

Guest guest

Hi Abby,We should talk. We are "kind of sort of" using Ketogenx. We can discuss. In between clients now but would be happy to chat or email later. Cohen MS, RD, CDNRegistered Dietitian & Nutritionist96 Engle StreetEnglewood, NJ 07631201-709-8909On May 3, 2012, at 11:08 AM, "Herrick, Abby" <abby.herrick@...> wrote:

Has anyone used or currently using the Ketogenx line by Bariatric Advantage for their medically supervised diets non-surgical and surgical? If so, would you mind sending me an email or speaking to me briefly over the phone. We need to

make a decision in the next week on a program we are going to use. I personally do not like the idea of patients eating out of bags and boxes, but it seems we are going to need to choose one program that works well. I’d love to have your input on what works

and doesn’t.

Thank you!

Abby Herrick, RD, LD , cPT

314-966-9645