goto local theatre/plays

Rock on, *Ami*

ABILITY is what you're capable of doing

MOTIVATION determines what you do

ATTITUDE determines how well you do it

Lou Holtz

www.myspace.com/such_comedy

www.morethanenoughtogoaround.com

From: SuzeeQQQ@...Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:41:43 -0500Subject: What to do for fun

I am looking for ideas of fun things that we can do that don't require lots of physical-ness.

Sue

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

I have never heard of chair tai chi.........but had always wanted to learn tai chi..... I am going to check into it........ do you think Amazon would be a good place to start looking? Does anyone know of any mail order audio book clubs (kind of like blockbuster online and netflix for movies)? And trust me, there are no local theatres/plays where I'm living........I am 1 hour away from civilization, we don't even have a real movie theater or anywhere to rent videos!!!!!such comedy <itchyear@...> wrote: chair tai chi jigsaw

puzzle audio books/meditations goto local theatre/plays Rock on, *Ami* ABILITY is what you're capable of doing MOTIVATION determines what you do ATTITUDE determines how well you do it Lou Holtz www.myspace.com/such_comedy www.morethanenoughtogoaround.com From: SuzeeQQQaolDate: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:41:43 -0500Subject: What to do for fun I am looking for ideas of fun things that we can do that don't require lots of physical-ness.

Sue Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year. Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now! Take Care, B. in ILLINOIS

would you like for me to send u an audio meditation?

Amazon.com & barnes and noble

Rock on, *Ami*

Lou Holtz

From: muttsmom55@...Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 12:33:47 -0800Subject: RE: What to do for fun

I have never heard of chair tai chi.........but had always wanted to learn tai chi..... I am going to check into it........ do you think Amazon would be a good place to start looking? Does anyone know of any mail order audio book clubs (kind of like blockbuster online and netflix for movies)? And trust me, there are no local theatres/plays where I'm living........I am 1 hour away from civilization, we don't even have a real movie theater or anywhere to rent videos!!!!!such comedy <itchyearhotmail> wrote:

chair tai chijigsaw puzzleaudio books/meditationsgoto local theatre/plays

Rock on, *Ami*

Lou Holtz

From: SuzeeQQQaolDate: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 00:41:43 -0500Subject: What to do for fun

I am looking for ideas of fun things that we can do that don't require lots of physical-ness.

Sue

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

Take Care,

B. in ILLINOIS

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Get it now!