RemedySpot.com

Re: Woundering if its just me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes i feel the same way every year annaLarry <bluffdogorange@...> wrote: Every January I have my yearly Physical and every year I have the fear of what they might find. I got enough problem already. I wounder if others feel this way. Larry

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I'm with you. For the last 3 years, every year it's something else to add to the list. Right now, I'm in a waiting period to find out probably the most serious, if I have cancer. Last summer, in a CT scan to check for something else, they found nodules on my lungs and thyroid.......then they informed me they were too small to biopsy and I had to wait 6 months and redo the CT scan. Well, so here I am........ waiting. I moved so that added to the the 6 months, but I go to a new ENT and new pulmonologist 29 Jan, then they will order the CT scans/ultrasounds and THEN, finally I'll go back for the good/bad news. So this year, it's a real nail biter. I can't help it, but every morning I wake up and lay in bed and this is the first thing that pops in to my head and I just lay there and think about it. I'm only 52 and I wonder if this is it. I just want to get to the doctors and get the tests and the results.

I'm alone( my husband left me when I started getting sick) and I think this makes it much more difficult. But, no, Larry, you're not alone. I've almost gotten used to getting bad news at the doctor....and that's sad.Take Care, Larry <bluffdogorange@...> wrote: Every January I have my yearly Physical and every year I have the fear of what they might find. I got enough problem already. I wounder if others feel this way. Larry Take Care, B. in ILLINOIS

I know how you feel,I go to two of my doctors this week and I'm really worried cause I have been sick alot lately. JeanneANNA NUNNO <annam2237@...> wrote: yes i feel the same way every year annaLarry <bluffdogorange > wrote: Every January I have my yearly Physical and every year I have the fear of what they might find. I got enough problem already. I wounder if others feel this way.Larry Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Its normal for you to feel this way. When your dealing wiht an illness

things just seem to pile on. hang in there....

Jeep

>

>

> Every January I have my yearly Physical and every year I have the

> fear of what they might find. I got enough problem already. I wounder

> if others feel this way.

> Larry

>