RemedySpot.com

Disorientation after whiplash...I need some advice...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was on my way to church one Sunday night...didn't know it was going to rain...didn't really pay attention to that back then. I would go places in any type of weather besides tornado warnings.

My car hit some air thing...not sure if it was a tornado while I was driving on the highway...the car spin around 180 degrees at least 4 times and luckily did not many cars were close to me nor did it go into the ditch.

As far as my mind...I believe I became very paranoid...I didn't even go to the doctor...I then later have had carbon monoxide poisoning and wisdom teeth impacted.

Does a person who have these type of illnesses usuallly get considered crazy for having disorientation...in the south it is such...up north people have compassion on persons who have had accidents.

Does anyone know of any clinical studies about brain function after car accidents or whiplash?Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hi ???,

First off Welcome to the group!!! Second we would Never say your crazy! I will tell you though that you should go see a Dr. or go to an ER and get checked out ASAP they might have the answer's your looking for... Having your head whipped around in the car like that could have caused brain damage that needs to be looked into... It could be causing the feelings your having of the disorientation and the paranoia... So please go get yourself checked out as soon as possible and let us know what happens... I sent several emails telling of some things that could be happening... May I ask how old you are???

((( Welcoming and Caring Hugs )))Helen

I was on my way to church one Sunday night...didn't know it was going to rain...didn't really pay attention to that back then. I would go places in any type of weather besides tornado warnings.

My car hit some air thing...not sure if it was a tornado while I was driving on the highway...the car spin around 180 degrees at least 4 times and luckily did not many cars were close to me nor did it go into the ditch.

As far as my mind...I believe I became very paranoid...I didn't even go to the doctor...I then later have had carbon monoxide poisoning and wisdom teeth impacted.

Does a person who have these type of illnesses usuallly get considered crazy for having disorientation...in the south it is such...up north people have compassion on persons who have had accidents.

Does anyone know of any clinical studies about brain function after car accidents or whiplash?

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.