RemedySpot.com

Re: OT- just wonderin if on the off chance......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I HOPE THAT YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE & HAVE A HAPPY & HEALTHY & SAFE YEAR;; HOPE YOU FIND JEWELRY YOU WOULD LIKE;; TAKE CARE HUGS DORTCharlotte Robbins <TaintedTears102@...> wrote: someone might have any cheap jewelery they are tired or or just out grew, im not lookin for the $$$$ kind but ones that only cost ya 2-4 dollars, i have no jewelry, not even wedin rings and im hopin for a charm bracelet most of all, if i get one the very 1st charm ill add is a birthday one since i turned 30

yesterday im also hopin for rings and necklaces, if i offend please delete this email thanks forreading this, my ring size is a 7-8 thanks! its my 1st post askin this so if ive done worng pleaselet me now and it wont happen again, feelfree to email me off the list too please soi dont miss a reply MSN is taintedtears102 messanger is taintedtears102 Drop Me A Line, I love to CHAT! Happy Holidays! Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.