RemedySpot.com

Re: Yet another problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Josie, I can't imagine how tough that must be.

and with that much diarrhea, also dangerous?

I know the MCS perhaps also prevents other 'solutions', such as living with others in a care institution...

I was lucky that my MCS was eased by homeopathy (or at least a form of if, rather isopathy where for each thing, I took remedies in minute form for several years)

Wish I had some good ideas for you.

But then, I also remember that sometimes we need more 'just someone to sit with us', so I'll do that.

(Hope you have learned visualization along with all the other techniques....)

Yet another problem

I developed colitis about six weeks ago. So now, on top of the Cushing's Disease

which has kept me housebound for over a year, and the MCS, diabetes and uncontrolled high blood pressure, I am having ten episodes of painful diarrhea per day. Because of the

MCS, I cannot take prescription meds without being wiped out by the side effects.

Nothing over the counter, herbal or homeopathic has worked. I am really "wiped

out," pun intended. Because I have no family left alive, and no friends where I

live, I rarely seen another person. So I have hired three people to help me over

the past month, and not one of them has showed up. It's amazing. They charge

$17.50 per hour with a four hour minimum, and then they don't come and don't

call. Josie

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

HI JOSIE SORRY TO HERE ABOUT ALL THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH I'M SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS IT IS JUST EASIER FOR ME I HAVE FREE MINUTES ON MY CELL PHONE AFTER 9PM AND WEEKENDS YOU COULD CALL ME IF YOU WANTED E-MAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE NUMBER annam2237@... EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK I TALK BETTER THEN I WRITE I CAN NOT SPELL WELL I DO HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT MY LIFE IS A BIT BORING I'M 50 LIVE IT UPSTATE NY NEVER MARRIED LOVE MY COMPUTER I LIKE TO PLAY GAMES ON LINE TAKE CARE GOD BLESS ANNAPickPinkFlowers <haggisisscotsfood@...> wrote: I developed colitis about six weeks ago. So now, on top of the Cushing's Disease which has kept me housebound for over a year, and the MCS, diabetes and uncontrolled high blood pressure, I am having ten episodes of painful diarrhea per day. Because of the MCS, I cannot take prescription meds without being wiped out by the side effects. Nothing over the counter, herbal or homeopathic has worked. I am really "wiped out," pun intended. Because I have no family left alive, and no friends where I live, I rarely seen another person. So I have hired three people to help me over the past month,

and not one of them has showed up. It's amazing. They charge $17.50 per hour with a four hour minimum, and then they don't come and don't call. Josie Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.