RemedySpot.com

Re:[Being Sick] Wondering If Its Just Me.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

,isnt it rough when we have to wait so long to find out what

some of the test results are? It ruins the quality of life while you

wait for the phone to ring or the letter from the doctors office to

tell you if your alright or not. I have to work around my health

problems mostly pps. I have,mostly pain. Like you said,in the

mornings the first thing your mind goes to is the thoughts of what is

wrong medically and how we are gonna get thru the day. I got my

doctors attention during my yearly physical this week .When the

physical was about over I said that one thing I am hopeing for is

that some night during my sleep that I will pass over. He was quite

surprised and asked why and I said my quality of life is not good any

more because of pain and just feeling roughten. I use to ski ,bike

and a host of other things that I cant do anymore and being older, my

young thinking brain cant handle it very well. I really sincerly feel

this way and have thought of the easy way out but I know that is

wrong Non sick or hurting people really dont understand.. I would

like to know what the Bible says about the easy way out. I may have

to vent here more often because it helps knowing most of us are in

the same boat and I go into depression a couple times a year and

venting helps

I hope things start going your way. I will send positive thoughts

your way.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know for sure what the bible says about the "easy way out". I don't think it condones it. But I for one know, I am not living..... I do not have a good quality of life. Especially since I had to leave my daughter and grandson. They are my life. I wasn't well enough to take care of my grandson (he'll be 2 Feb 8th)...... and he is a handful, probably looking at ADHD.....but I love him to death. Every day I lived with them, I couldn't wait for them to get home. It was the highlight of my days. Now, I sit alone everyday, and the only thing really keeping me going is my dog..... because my family up here all want me to get rid of him and I know if something happens to me, they will either have him put down or take him to the pound (which is the same thing). How pathetic is that......my only company is a dog.....but at least I have him. I think I'm in a terrible depressive state right now. This

is darn sure not how I pictured my life 20 years ago.TC, Larry <bluffdogorange@...> wrote: ,isnt it rough when we have to wait so long to find out what some of the test results are? It ruins the quality of life while you wait for the phone to ring or the letter from the doctors office to tell you if your alright or not. I have to work around my health problems mostly pps. I have,mostly pain. Like you said,in the mornings the first thing your mind goes to is the thoughts of what is wrong medically and

how we are gonna get thru the day. I got my doctors attention during my yearly physical this week .When the physical was about over I said that one thing I am hopeing for is that some night during my sleep that I will pass over. He was quite surprised and asked why and I said my quality of life is not good any more because of pain and just feeling roughten. I use to ski ,bike and a host of other things that I cant do anymore and being older, my young thinking brain cant handle it very well. I really sincerly feel this way and have thought of the easy way out but I know that is wrong Non sick or hurting people really dont understand.. I would like to know what the Bible says about the easy way out. I may have to vent here more often because it helps knowing most of us are in the same boat and I go into depression a couple times a year and venting helps I hope things start going your way. I will send

positive thoughts your way. Larry Take Care, B. in ILLINOIS

;; I hope & pray that there are better days ahead for you;; Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better;; Try to keep your chin up;; hugs Dort B <muttsmom55@...> wrote: I don't know for sure what the bible says about the "easy way out". I don't think it condones it. But I for one know, I am not living..... I do not have a good quality of life. Especially since I had to leave my daughter and grandson. They are my life. I wasn't well enough to

take care of my grandson (he'll be 2 Feb 8th)...... and he is a handful, probably looking at ADHD.....but I love him to death. Every day I lived with them, I couldn't wait for them to get home. It was the highlight of my days. Now, I sit alone everyday, and the only thing really keeping me going is my dog..... because my family up here all want me to get rid of him and I know if something happens to me, they will either have him put down or take him to the pound (which is the same thing). How pathetic is that......my only company is a dog.....but at least I have him. I think I'm in a terrible depressive state right now. This is darn sure not how I pictured my life 20 years ago.TC, Larry <bluffdogorange > wrote: ,isnt it rough when we have to wait so long to find out what

some of the test results are? It ruins the quality of life while you wait for the phone to ring or the letter from the doctors office to tell you if your alright or not. I have to work around my health problems mostly pps. I have,mostly pain. Like you said,in the mornings the first thing your mind goes to is the thoughts of what is wrong medically and how we are gonna get thru the day. I got my doctors attention during my yearly physical this week .When the physical was about over I said that one thing I am hopeing for is that some night during my sleep that I will pass over. He was quite surprised and asked why and I said my quality of life is not good any more because of pain and just feeling roughten. I use to ski ,bike and a host of other things that I cant do anymore and being older, my young thinking brain cant handle it very well. I really sincerly feel this way and have thought of the easy way out but I know

that is wrong Non sick or hurting people really dont understand.. I would like to know what the Bible says about the easy way out. I may have to vent here more often because it helps knowing most of us are in the same boat and I go into depression a couple times a year and venting helps I hope things start going your way. I will send positive thoughts your way.Larry Take Care, B. in ILLINOIS