RemedySpot.com

Re: TERRI99__((__Angelbear created an Awesome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can...

((( Healing Hugs )))Helne

THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT HER

"When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate."See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

DITTO FROM ME KERRI;; HOPE & PRAY THAT THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU;; SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM TOO;;I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU;; BUT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SWEETIE;;CHIN UP;; HUGS DORTangelbear1129@... wrote: I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can... ((( Healing Hugs )))Helne THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT HER "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

thnk u so much howd u hear about my mother i know i need to get back into grouppp huh i do THNK YOUUUUUUDOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothy@...> wrote: DITTO FROM ME KERRI;; HOPE & PRAY THAT THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU;; SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM TOO;;I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU;; BUT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SWEETIE;;CHIN UP;; HUGS DORTangelbear1129aol wrote: I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can... ((( Healing Hugs )))Helne THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT HER "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

it really hurts cause i just got home a year agao and i was just getting bettter and all then she passes away and now all the guilt and regrett and blame for not listening to my parents when they saw how bad my marrige was and i choose to stay and not only lost my children but my parents grandchiildren whom known of us has seen in over 8yrs o\if only i would have listened . i dont even thnk they know thier grandma passed thats just how awful my inlaws and exhussnbd isDOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothy@...> wrote: DITTO FROM ME KERRI;; HOPE & PRAY THAT THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU;; SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM TOO;;I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU;; BUT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SWEETIE;;CHIN UP;; HUGS DORTangelbear1129aol wrote: I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can... ((( Healing Hugs )))Helne THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT

HER "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/

i was always taught that the dead are not really gone but are watching over us and everything that we do. someone had once suggested that i write a letter to my grandmother who died while i was in college and i couldn't get a ride to the funeral. they said to put everything that i ever wanted to say to her in the letter and then destroy the letter. that way she would know what i wanted to tell her but never did. it has helped me through a lot of grief over the years. please try it. that way to can tell your mother all of the things that you never could before. she can't judge you now and maybe you can stop judging yourself.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

thnkssss so much for the kind wordsmichelle jungbaer <boulderpatch@...> wrote: i was always taught that the dead are not really gone but are watching over us and everything that we do. someone had once suggested that i write a letter to my grandmother who died while i was in college and i couldn't get a ride to the funeral. they said to put everything that i ever wanted to say to her in the letter and then destroy the letter. that way she would know what i wanted to tell her but never

did. it has helped me through a lot of grief over the years. please try it. that way to can tell your mother all of the things that you never could before. she can't judge you now and maybe you can stop judging yourself. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/

IM SO VERY SORRY TERRIE;; I WILL KEEP ON PRAYING FOR YOU; BUT DONT BLAME YOURSELF FOR THINGS;; YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF & TO LOVE YOU; IF ANY IS YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH;; I HAD A 1ST BAD MARRIAGE ALSO BUT MY 2ND ONE HAS BEEN GREAT;; WILL BE 34 YRS NEXT AUG ;;TO MY 2ND ONE;; HANG IN THERE;KIDDO;; I PRAY THAT 2008 IS A BETTER YEAR FOR YOU;; HUGS DORTTerri Hillman <Nurse_Terri99@...> wrote: it really hurts cause i just got home a year agao and i was just getting bettter and all then she passes

away and now all the guilt and regrett and blame for not listening to my parents when they saw how bad my marrige was and i choose to stay and not only lost my children but my parents grandchiildren whom known of us has seen in over 8yrs o\if only i would have listened . i dont even thnk they know thier grandma passed thats just how awful my inlaws and exhussnbd isDOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothysbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: DITTO FROM ME KERRI;; HOPE & PRAY THAT THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU;; SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM TOO;;I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU;; BUT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SWEETIE;;CHIN UP;; HUGS DORTangelbear1129aol wrote: I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can... ((( Healing Hugs )))Helne THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT HER "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

ill try and be more talktaive in group i will DOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothy@...> wrote: IM SO VERY SORRY TERRIE;; I WILL KEEP ON PRAYING FOR YOU; BUT DONT BLAME YOURSELF FOR THINGS;; YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF & TO LOVE YOU; IF ANY IS YOUR FAULT TO BEGIN WITH;; I HAD A 1ST BAD MARRIAGE ALSO BUT MY 2ND ONE HAS BEEN GREAT;; WILL BE 34 YRS NEXT AUG ;;TO MY 2ND ONE;; HANG IN THERE;KIDDO;; I PRAY THAT 2008 IS A BETTER YEAR FOR YOU;; HUGS DORTTerri Hillman

<Nurse_Terri99 > wrote: it really hurts cause i just got home a year agao and i was just getting bettter and all then she passes away and now all the guilt and regrett and blame for not listening to my parents when they saw how bad my marrige was and i choose to stay and not only lost my children but my parents grandchiildren whom known of us has seen in over 8yrs o\if only i would have listened . i dont even thnk they know thier grandma passed thats just how awful my inlaws and exhussnbd isDOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothysbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: DITTO FROM ME KERRI;; HOPE & PRAY THAT THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU;; SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM TOO;;I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU;; BUT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

SWEETIE;;CHIN UP;; HUGS DORTangelbear1129aol wrote: I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can... ((( Healing Hugs )))Helne THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT HER "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

YOU GO GIRRRRRRL;; YOU CAN DO IT; I HAVE FAITH IN YOU HUGS DORTTerri Hillman <Nurse_Terri99@...> wrote: ill try and be more talktaive in group i will DOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothysbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: IM SO VERY SORRY TERRIE;; I WILL KEEP ON PRAYING FOR YOU; BUT DONT BLAME YOURSELF FOR THINGS;; YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF & TO LOVE YOU; IF ANY IS YOUR

FAULT TO BEGIN WITH;; I HAD A 1ST BAD MARRIAGE ALSO BUT MY 2ND ONE HAS BEEN GREAT;; WILL BE 34 YRS NEXT AUG ;;TO MY 2ND ONE;; HANG IN THERE;KIDDO;; I PRAY THAT 2008 IS A BETTER YEAR FOR YOU;; HUGS DORTTerri Hillman <Nurse_Terri99 > wrote: it really hurts cause i just got home a year agao and i was just getting bettter and all then she passes away and now all the guilt and regrett and blame for not listening to my parents when they saw how bad my marrige was and i choose to stay and not only lost my children but my parents grandchiildren whom known of us has seen in over 8yrs o\if only i would have listened . i dont even thnk they know thier grandma passed thats just how awful my inlaws and exhussnbd isDOROTHY PETERSON <peterson.dorothysbcglobal (DOT) net>

wrote: DITTO FROM ME KERRI;; HOPE & PRAY THAT THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU;; SORRY ABOUT YOUR MOM TOO;;I KNOW THAT IS HARD FOR YOU;; BUT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU SWEETIE;;CHIN UP;; HUGS DORTangelbear1129aol wrote: I'm so sorry to here of the loss of your Mother Terri... Keep in touch the best that you can... ((( Healing Hugs )))Helne THANK YOU SO MUCH IM SRRY I HAVNT BEEN ARD BUT THE LIBRARY I HAVE TO GO TO HAS BLOCKED EBVRYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING EXCEPT EMAIL IM DOING GOOD I

GUESS MY MOM PASSED IN OCT TO CANCER SO IT WILL BE THE 1ST CHRISTAMS WITH OUT HER "When life's problems seem overwhelming, look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself fortunate." See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. /http://health.parentswhosufferloss//group/parentswhosufferloss/ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.