RemedySpot.com

Just a little vent

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I hope this is okay, I just have a little vent. Well I have to vent a bit to someone who understands I should say. Right now the problem is insurance, flex cards and MEDICAL BILLS. Well, zippity do DA, my Wendover Ambulance bill was over 3,000 dollars and my husband didn't make payment arrangements for the 955 my insurance DIDN'T cover (he says we can't afford it), so we got a certified letter to ME for the balance. I get to talk to them tomorrow to figure that one out.

Then the flex card. Well, may I say it STINKS that we told them to charge it up with 2500 dollars this year, and Thursday they took the 98 dollar payment towards it but it is being DENIED. They accidentally put the balance to ZERO. OH YIPPIE SKIPPY I am thrilled here too. New years day a 50 dollar urgent care visit, and 3 prescriptions, and it took me to today to get the stupid pharmacy to get my test strips and lancets for my new blood glucose kit right. I have an AccuChek Complete Plus, and I told them so this afternoon and that it takes the drum, then they call tonight and ask what lancets? They say maybe we should call Accuchek back and see. HELLO you called them about the test strips and not the lancets? So *I* call the 800 number, they register my device, and tell me they are just the softclick lancets. I call the pharmacy back and they say then, Oh it is the DRUMS? WE will have to change the strips we are giving you. WEll, guys,I am reading them the info OFF THE BOX, so I finally say, don't you sell this meter,and they say yes. So my DUH question is why am I talking to the PHArmisist and they HAVE the meter there they cant read it themselves? This, to me now is a bill Engvall moment, HERE"S YOUR SIGN> DUH DUH DUH.

Then my husband says well you cant pick up your stuff we cant afford it, the flex card STILL is not showing a balance how are you gonna pay for it. I tell him (he can be supportive don't get this wrong but he does sometimes drive me crazy) I said well with the AM EX again and you will have to make them REIMBURSE YOU. So on the phone I in the car I tell him I am running it through the flex first, and man he is like, well YOU keep having medicals. GEEE I will try to control that (being sarcastic) I said well I guess I will tell my Diabetes and such to go on vacation til your stupid company fixes your stupid flex card it is now almost the 8th day of the new year this is ridiculous. THEY will have to reimburse us that is it. OY OY OY. I bet my sugars aren't good with the stress. Well thank you for letting me pull out my little venting soapbox. I will now dust it off and put it away, and eat my lite yogurt like I promised my Diabetic educator I would, one a day and 1 cup of skim milk in exchange for not having to swallow a calcium pill. ( I am pilled out).

Debbie Bullock

AVON Independent Sales Representative

AVON Beauty Advisor

Unit Leader

harleydiva.debbie@...

www.youravon.com/dbullock

i understand completely. i go through this with my parents when their PACE/Medicare needs to be renewed. they like to wait until i get home from work, which has given them several hours to fume over it and assault me when i step foot onto the back porch. they are there waiting for me and don't even give me a chance for a bathroom run before they start (20 miles 1 way home from work & no bathroom in site). then they wonder why i am stressed when the sit there and watch me eat supper. go figure, huh? go ahead and get it out of your system. it's either that or bang your head on the wall. michelle

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.