RemedySpot.com

Re: highs lows prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wow Kim, sounds like you are doing some great work on trying to 'get things together'! Keep it up, and power to you! (blessings too)

Have you tried writing to the drug companies that make those drugs? Sometimes they can either give you a break on the price, or even for free, I hear.

Dogs (and other pets) though great CAN be a nuisance and expense as they undo all your hard work, and/or open sealed packages. ARGH! nice doggy...

I just have the expanded level of cable -- which still gives me LOTS of choices without the huge bills that so many have -- would that work for you too?

noticed the cost of your drug -- and how we here in the States want to get our drugs from Canada, 'cuz they are cheaper' -- looks like 'not necessarily'!!

anyway best to you on a tough journey, glad you know you are not alone

Jean

highs lows prayers

HIGHS:Helped do a letter stating he will be moved by March 1,Went with to see a place it is sort a small but okay for himself, it has living room and bedroom together and large kitchen and washroom it is only 450$ for him to pay for rent, and now he pays 550$.Went to The Outpost Gathering place, yesterday my friend, whom is a pastor preached she is very easy to listen to, she doesn't pound the thing into you.Then went over to a friend for a few hours her daughter was there and said if I can get the rug from her place I can have it and it would be perfect for our basement. one of our boarders went back to work today after being off for 5weeks from having surgery.Am going to see my psy. tomorrow and going to talk to him privately about my gambling see if it is connected with the meds I am on, and if not then is there something that can stop it or change the brain chemicals.Going to the Celebrate Recovery group tonight will be 2'nd timeNever mentioned to anyone we need help with food and all of a sudden a box of things showed up at our door so GOD DOES KNOW. It is mild out but the dampness is coming in quickly but there isn't any snow on the ground and it is above 0*C now, and my electric chair has more power on milder days on the freezing cold ones it barely makes it uptown and back I am on flashing red but on mild ones I stay on green light till I get homeLOWS:Just not feeling right Dr. did change my meds last week I just started the new ones yesterday but one of them I haven't gotten yet because it costs 150$ per month, I was able to pay for the rest I think 3 out of 4 are better than none.Came home last Fri. to where my pup spread all over a 10lb bag of cedar shavings, 10lb bag of wild bird seed, 5lb bag of rat food that I use for my dagues.Figured out how much money I have spent in the past few months I could have paid off my cable bill without a problem, Basement needs tiding up so we can get the bedroom down there, and need to do work in the living room maybe after I get fully on the meds and finish the apt we have then I will be able to work on them.Don't know how the money will come in at the end of the month but have faith will have enough for everything, if need to will do income tax early so can pay for everything cause getting dogs is as important as bills this next month.Have resorted to using a cane when I am out without my chair, but last week took 3 falls when I didn't or not using it properly. It just shock me and made me realize that MS isn't anything it mess with and it will keep getting worseMy MS gets worse then the IBS acts up then the pain then the chest pains then the MS, which way does it turn or when does it stop? I know getting right meds help but it is so hard to get the correct stuff when live on assistance! They regulate what is covered and the good stuff isn't only the copy cat types of meds.PRAYERS:For our boarder that he keeps healing like he isFor my husband and right now he won't attend church, he has changed a lot and is more easy temper and I know God is working in him he just doesn't want to do the church yet.Figure out how going to pay for the meds every month as it will come to be over 350$ and ODSP [Ontario Disability Support Plan] doesn't cover them because they are experimentalHave a plan on how to pay off the last big bill is my cable I owe 850$ but they said I can pay it in 2 payments of 425$ this month then same next month and I have committed myself to do it, and if I do this it won't interfere with the other bills, just leave our food tight but manageable as I am not taking the bus or cabs anywhere and having no social life, but that is ok it is winter here.Have to go to get another MRI but this one of head and neck area, cause getting electrical shocks in extremities For my mom she was able to send me 6 pictures of me when I was a kid and she says she has more but being last kid in the family they don't have many pictures, and dad only died on Aug 30'th/07 so it is hard for her she isn't eating properly she may be 80lb if that. And she is having problems with her stomach, I think it is depression over the grieving as they were married 64yrs and together for almost 70yrs. Doug and I have the psy, apt tomorrow, then need to go with him to an internalist apt on Thurs, and dietitian apt on Fri.Then with for 2 apt next month.I need to find a ride to Paris for Aug 30'th as have to go back to the sleep lab as I may sleep for 3 or 4 hrs a night and I snore even with the machine on.The dogs have a vet apt on the 30'th for shots and nails, bath, and Whimpy is getting a trim as she has the boarder collie type hair even though she is boarder collie, lab, terrier. I am able to take them in and leave them then go do some shopping then can pick them up later in the day. To be able to absorb and understand my failures and to correct the stuff I have destroyed or mend any pot holes I have made. later kim